OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

While we are talking about legacy...

ESPN 710 is reporting Jack Del Rio is pretty much a lock to be the next SC coach is they fire Helton. This coming from a big USC insider...

SMH

Yeah I’ve been seeing from a few legitimate insiders on boards and dude I trust that Del Rio has been lobbying the top money boosters to make a move on Helton and hire him (I think I posted that in here.) Del Rio and his dad have a lot of cache in the SC alum fraternity and him going for the job again is an open secret at this point.

If Helton wins out or at least beats UCLA and ND he’s safe. Swann definitely does not want to have to make a coaching change with no school president in place and the fall out from the school gynecologist serial sex assault and crack head med school dean situations still happening.

People who know remind me, I’ve been told Del Rio’s players in the league despised him/playing for him. That true?

Wiki says he's 43.
Lol the 37 isn't a reference to his age...just the number of coach/player/team mentioned in Forde's Forde Yard Dash article. Northwestern does absolutely nothing at a notable rate (or anything really above an extremely below average rate) except avoid penalties and they're in a great position to win the Big 10 West. Obviously not a good division by any means, but still crazy with those stats.

I’d been waiting for the renewal of the dawgs v trees rivalry. You’d think Cardo and Keef would get along great with a fanbase whose mascot is a giant weed plant.

Cardo is the smoker..I don’t **** with drugs period..just like I don’t **** with that clown KKKlanFan..type of clown I wake up and slap the **** out because I can and want to

You know Kayvon Thibodeaux’s handlers are od’ing with the bag requests when Bama gets wary and decides he’s not good enough to recruit anymore.

Edit

My pay for play slander aside, it’s gross that I’m seeing people spread rumors that he has academic issues/is a headcase to explain why no one outside Oregon in the Pac is recruiting him. Dude has a 4.0 gpa.

Last edited:
Bama is passing on KT? They must feel good about Nolan Smith

Yeah word is they cooled on him for some of the same reasons SC is wary. Same insider said they feel there are other prospects Bama feels good about who may not come with the same “baggage.”

Must be 2 Nolan's

MVCPXQQPBBINFOP.20100929164241.jpg

Yawn tired of folks trying to guilt trip people into voting

I think the point is that head coaches sell to leadership and life-planning to recruits families then don't talk to them about **** that matters in life off the field. Don't even talk to them about school or financial planning or anything. Just how to help the coach build his resume with W's.

I think the point is that head coaches sell to leadership and life-planning to recruits families then don't talk to them about **** that matters in life off the field. Don't even talk to them about school or financial planning or anything. Just how to help the coach build his resume with W's.

Leaders of men my ***.

: rock standing ovation .gif :

I know it's his alma mater and all, but Brohm should probably pass on going back home. Petrino's messes that he leaves behind are notoriously tough to build out of, and the NFL will be calling soon for Brohm, maybe even this cycle.

Away from the press conference, Grier said McElwain told him he probably shouldn't be around the team for a while. When Grier returned in November to discuss his future, McElwain was more direct, telling him maybe it was time to move on.

McElwain, who was fired at Florida 28 games after his decision to part ways with Grier—with a 16-12 record in those games—is now the wide receivers coach at Michigan. He wasn't available for comment but told Bleacher Report in 2016: "I'm glad he found a home. I feel horrible about what occurred. I'm excited that he has a place where he can go make a difference."

But several former Florida assistants on McElwain's staff said Grier's departure had nothing to do with a banned supplement.

"It had everything to do with Mac wanting to win with his own guy," one former Florida assistant told Bleacher Report. "Grier was [former Gators coach Will] Muschamp's recruit. We were floored by it. You've got a guy that can win big in this league at that position? Those dudes are rare. Who cares if [Grier] liked hanging around his girl more than his teammates? That was the big knock on him; he wasn't a team guy. Come on, man—because he liked spending time with his girl? We scored 38 on that Ole Miss defense with all of those NFL players!

"We knew right then it wasn't just a big gamble—it was a decision that was going to bite us all in the ***."

So we beat they *** we should be in that number 4 spot over Michigan...(should’ve been that way anyway)

Nah... The $$$ Michigan brings to a potential CFP birth is too enticing to the slime balls in the NCAA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom