OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Les need an OC like Jedd because Cam Cameron past his time and Less need a young OC to get with the times. He can recruit like he did at LSU and some cases at Oklahoma St in the early 2000 but I think Les need another chance to redeem himself.

Seeing a lot of hype for this Army v. Colgate mathch-up Saturday. Syracuse vs. Notre Dame too.

New York football is BYKE!

Seeing a lot of hype for this Army v. Colgate mathch-up Saturday. Syracuse vs. Notre Dame too.

New York football is BYKE!

Buffalo got washed by Ohio last night.

Also Jim Delaney told us Rutgers is NYC's college football team, so y’all have to claim them.

Let’s go Tulane. Came to the H to support Fritz.
86ED6E13-C32E-49D0-8D57-8A74401035B7.jpeg

Buffalo got washed by Ohio last night.

Also Jim Delaney told us Rutgers is NYC's college football team, so y’all have to claim them.

Do people on New York/New Jersey even watch college sports besides Cuse?

I’ll never understand the pitch he gave about getting the North’s East market with them

Do people on New York/New Jersey even watch college sports besides Cuse?

I’ll never understand the pitch he gave about getting the North’s East market with them

U Michigan is all rich NY/NJers. Or so I was told by someone in this thread.

Lot of California rich kids too.

I knew a bunch of rich NY people from high school who were at UMich during the Henne/Hart years. Your admissions office was on my jock but the acceptance rates weren’t low enough. Classes too crowded plus the tuition fees wasn’t high enough for my money :smokin

Y’all an @ecook0808 type institution.

No dog in that fight. Just went there for grad school. Admission rates not low enough for my undergrad either :lol:

Wow, Applewhite made Oliver take off his jacket, saying it was for "active" players.

Oliver lost it.

And it looks like D'Eriq King tore his knee on a non-contact play?

Not really a CFB head but that Ed Oliver situation really reinforced why I hate the NCAA and that "old school" dictator mentality alot of coaches have :smh:

Coach was clearly in his feelings and chose to use the "jacket rule" to get em out. That definitely wasn't all about a damn jacket. He looks like the child here...not Oliver. If you got a problem with the kid looking out for HIS future...should have handled that behind closed doors and ask him to leave the team.

Back
Top Bottom