OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Lol aka the same dudes i mentioned this morning.

Look, Swann wants to not have to make a decision before they hire a school pres and likes Helton and is being worked by Sexton but USC fans are flying a fire Helton banner over the coliseum on Saturday (I can confirm). If they get stomped by ND Helton would have lost to all 4 of our rivals, they won’t be bowl eligible, and donors will start pulling money. Retaining him will be a tough sell, but as of now I’d say wait til Sunday morning.

If he wins, he’ll be back. If he loses... he may still be back :lol:

Edit: they’re trying to run an add in the LA times too
Its so dumb how it can possibly be "if he beats ND, he's back." I just don't get that. What else does he need to show to let people know he isn't it?

I hope he wins now. I want long time suffering for this program now. **** everyone thats involved with this win this game and all is forgotten attitude. **** is a joke. They deserve all of this misery

Its so dumb how it can possibly be "if he beats ND, he's back." I just don't get that. What else does he need to show to let people know he isn't it?

I hope he wins now. I want long time suffering for this program now. **** everyone thats involved with this win this game and all is forgotten attitude. **** is a joke. They deserve all of this misery

He's just trolling us now :rofl:

One more confirmed rumor for the hell of it: A few boosters - specifically Wayne Hughes, the billionaire who pushed for Helton's hire to begin with - put together the money to buy him out after the ASU game. That's where all these Helton's gone rumors came from. Swann refused it :lol:

I never thought I'd find myself rooting for Brian Kelly.

Last edited:
Is this stuff about Virginia Techs schedule true? Basically said if they win this weekend they will play a makeup game the following weekend (canceled earlier in the year) and if they lose they won’t? They’re sitting at 4 wins now so if they win this weekend it’ll put them at 5 2wins and if they winthe makeup game it makes them bowl eligible

Is this stuff about Virginia Techs schedule true? Basically said if they win this weekend they will play a makeup game the following weekend (canceled earlier in the year) and if they lose they won’t? They’re sitting at 4 wins now so if they win this weekend it’ll put them at 5 2wins and if they winthe makeup game it makes them bowl eligible

Yeah it is. Seems fair though. Game was canceled due to the storm earlier in the year.

Who's this Mac Engel guy calling Jimbo a fraud and a bust? https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article221894080.html

He's a clown. Been a clown for years. He's a local shock jock who teaches journalism at TCU who has trolled A&M at every opportunity for two decades now.

Like... That whole article... :lol:

He's a fraud because he wins when he has great quarterback play? You mean like every other college coach in America other than Saban, who himself has only really won with a spare like once?

Sounding like Jeff Thomas hopped on a plane and went home. :lol: Jesus.
DpeiUspW0AEKXlo.jpeg

there can't be worse combination of coaches than Richt, Richt Jr, Brown & Searles

Michael Pittman says he’s coming back for his senior year. Guessing Tyler Vaughn’s will too.

We tried to tell yall :rofl:

Still cant believe he went and hired Searles again
oh really? I still remember these classic takes from you:

You don't fire Mark Richt, he retires...when he's ready. The End.

Richt and Pruitt in Miami gonna put the ACC on notice

But you tried to tell them. I swear Dawg fans in here were talking so much about Richt being a great coach, and then when suddenly, you knew there was no shot at ever winning with him, you guys jumped ship.

Just saying

Last edited:
oh really? I still remember these classic takes from you:

You don't fire Mark Richt, he retires...when he's ready. The End.

Richt and Pruitt in Miami gonna put the ACC on notice

But you tried to tell them. I swear Dawg fans in here were talking so much about Richt being a great coach, and then when suddenly, you knew there was no shot at ever winning with him, you guys jumped ship.

Just saying

casper90403 casper90403 like:

tumblr_inline_oeyu8wpHqO1s7u1u6_500.gif

We suck you suck nobody's dropping 70 on anybody.
Dude, we'd hang 70 on yall, easy. Only thing stopping that is Richt's sympathy.

:lol: ****** got smacked in their bowl game by Nebraskaslksdlkngkljnosafdgk

THIS **** I dug up from 2013 had me crying!!!

Yall still puffin ya chest out over a championship from 1980?
But it happened and you saw it, you also saw the Chicago Cubs win a championship before 0regon
This ************.....

Gonna see Cubs win 'fore Georgia too bruh.

In fact, I seen Oregon in a title before, never saw that with them ***** *** dawgs.

:lol:

OMG :rofl:

@CP1708 what are the winning lotto numbers?!?1

Back
Top Bottom