OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Things have had to be pretty bad to voluntarily leave Coral Gables for East St. Louis......IN THE FALL.
Leaving Coral Gables for East St. Louis at any point is a red flag. :lol: Sounds like a little blip though not even sure he left the city.

This Dennis Dodd report about Bill Snyder breaking the NCAA 20 hour practice rule and settling grudges against players by withholding bowl rings and scholarship checks and how no one in the state has the balls to fire him shows how ****** up college football is.

Jeez Canes... Who is going to be able to save that program??? Go grab Cristobal from Oregon ???

Ezzard is a run of a mill WR, they need to keep Pope, there's plenty of PT with no Thomas, AR, Jordan & Mallory injured, Langham is graduating, wish this was Cager that acted out

Harely is another that might leave

Last edited:
This Dennis Dodd report about Bill Snyder breaking the NCAA 20 hour practice rule and settling grudges against players by withholding bowl rings and scholarship checks and how no one in the state has the balls to fire him shows how ****ed up college football is.

As a general rule when you have the stadium named after you, your own statue out front AND a highway that leads into town that bares your name you get a free reign to do whatever you want too.

I have a feeling that he retires at the end of the year which is the right thing for Bill, that community, the program and KSU.

I can't wait till all the old heads die off or become senile so we can stop caring about this stupid ******* bowl. It's a no brainier that getting washed by Bama in the CFBP is a better result than a win in a glorified exhibition.

Really reiterates what matters in CFB in 2018 that the LOSER of the Michigan-OSU game this Saturday will likely be going to the Rose.

You USC guys really want Franklin?

I think he's a better coach than most B1G fans do, but as a Michigan fan I'd rather see him than Moorhead at PSU. Maybe Ricky Rahne turns it around next season, but on offense they seemed like a unit trying to cook another guys recipes this year.

I think he's a better coach than most B1G fans do, but as a Michigan fan I'd rather see him than Moorhead at PSU. Maybe Ricky Rahne turns it around next season, but on offense they seemed like a unit trying to cook another guys recipes this year.

I think he’s a good coach but not a very smart coach. That said I wonder how the USC faithful would like his outgoing ness

Back
Top Bottom