OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

If Ehlinger's shoulder is good to go no reason why Texas can't drop 40 on OU and win. OU's defense is suspect.

One could only hope. It’s hard to beat a team twice tho. Plus OU can still drop 50 or 60 :lol: :smh: hopefully tOSU bias can just trump ho-U bias.

Also there’s nothing suspect about their defense. It’s as bad as any in the nation

Y’all are fools for not throwing the house at Neal Brown. Mack was burned out in 2012. He’s not getting younger.

Read that they have to pay Fedora like 12mill. They went cheap and familiar with Mack, I guess.

Proud of Mack's agent for getting the Bag. I defer to Dre on whether Mack's bag is sufficient but I think this is excellent.

Honestly don't think Mack is a long-term option. I just want stability for the program to be real.
Dude completely checked at the end of his run at Texas. Not sure that's who I'd want to stabilize things. Reminds me of Tuberville at Cincy.

Neal Brown and Scott Satterfield wouldn't have taken that job for what Mack did? Is he getting paid that little?

Dude completely checked at the end of his run at Texas. Not sure that's who I'd want to stabilize things. Reminds me of Tuberville at Cincy.

Last couple seasons been a nightmare. Players stopped playing for Fedora. At least we’ll get some familiarity.

Urban is an evil genius for playing lame all season then absolutely murdering Michigan. He’s going to bail while Dwayne does too avoiding the regression of the Tate Martell years and leaving himself prime to cherry pick other jobs if they come open.

Like every other school in the country with an opening USC is kicking the tires on Kliff Kingsbury. Idk if they can afford him but if I was him I'd take the job, even if at $850,000. If Helton loses 2 games in a row next year you get to become the interim and then they'd def just leave you there as permanent HC because it's what they do.

Back
Top Bottom