OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

full

Texas <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< .

I need Kyler to let his nuts hang and beat these fools by 40.

“There is a lot of information going back and forth. Rumors and speculation of who Clay is hiring and meeting with.... Sanford jr. is NOT in talks with USC...I don't know if he will or not but he hasn't been so that's false. Kliff is being bombarded with inquiries and interest from NFL and college teams. (SC is intriguing to him and on the table and "dialogue" has happened...) But, be very careful about believing anyone that tells you they saw a candidate on campus. I assure you NO CANDIDATE will arrive on campus for an interview. All those sightings are BS and a rush to scoop. All interviews are being conducted away from campus for obvious reasons....a candidate will only be on campus to sign and finalize.”

^ that guy is never wrong. He has some relationship with the athletic department and only posts a handful of times a year.
It's going to be Kliff unless something in the NFL blows his doors off.

Why exactly is Kliff a hot commodity again?
the guy can call plays. I think most programs out there would like to have a guy like him at OC. HC? Not really.

It would probably be a 1 to 2 year experience though. Can't imagine him wanting to be a college OC for longer than that.

Cowherd expects Kliff to sign within the next 72 hours. That means no. If its gonna take that long, then someone has plenty of time to swoop on in. Who's his agent?

I'm guessing Brohm had got info on the athletic department and didn't like what came back?

That or he’s waiting for the NFL which is going to call eventually. There’s no reason to go to Louisville and basically start over again if the league is the ultimate goal.

Back
Top Bottom