OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Rank 3rd in FPI and 2nd in Game control....but not one of the 4 best teams in College Football :smh:

Big 12 oil money :rolleyes

And lost to the two best teams y’all played. They got it right. One of the best teams for sure but they aren’t putting in a 2 loss non conference champ

Reactions: MVP
Rank 3rd in FPI and 2nd in Game control....but not one of the 4 best teams in College Football :smh:

Big 12 oil money :rolleyes

Cmon you know we werent getting that 4 spot. They not gonna do that and get the flack, also they didnt want Bama/UGA rematch that quick.

And you know at that point it would have "sec bias". We lost so thats why we didnt make it. Should have taken care of business in the 4th qtr :smh:

Fwiw it speaks A LOT about our team that we only dropped 1 spot and stayed ahead of ohio state while losing the conference championship

Cmon you know we werent getting that 4 spot. They not gonna do that and get the flack, also they didnt want Bama/UGA rematch that quick.

And you know at that point it would have "sec bias". We lost so thats why we didnt make it. Should have taken care of business in the 4th qtr :smh:

Fwiw it speaks A LOT about our team that we only dropped 1 spot and stayed ahead of ohio state while losing the conference championship

I already knew what time it was but part of me thought the committee would stick to their gut with selecting the best teams in football. When Alabama beats OU 33-7 then everyone is gonna give UGA credit for being the only team that will even get close beating Bama. They’re running away with the championship hands down. We should’ve handled business of course and for all intents and purposes, we lost the game off that dumb *** fake punt in the 4th but it is what it is.

In terms of parity, ok sure. But Georgia is one of the 4 best teams on a neutral field. Ask Vegas.
thats not entirely how it works though. We've been part of this in the past where the best team isn't in.

you can;t have 2 loss and be a non-conference champ and get in over teams with 1 loss. Take your fandom away.

In terms of parity, ok sure. But Georgia is one of the 4 best teams on a neutral field. Ask Vegas.

They are for sure, I’m not denying that one bit. Look at Ohio state in 2015, probably one of the most talented teams of all times and didn’t get in with 1 loss. This junk isn’t about the best teams anymore unfortunately

Hahaha nvm my wife got xmas decoration on the entertainment stand and it was blocking

I just googled and its central michgan McElwain is going to

Nvm :lol:

Getting credit for a close loss is asinine ESPECIALLY when it comes attached to a 20 pt loss.

This committee is as big of a joke as the regular polls.

what was Kirby thinking when he called for that fake punt? Watching it on TV, it looked obvious. Fields wasn't selling it. Did they not see how ready Bama was? Did they not have any time outs?

Even if they didn’t have any timeouts, you take the penalty and kick it.

Back
Top Bottom