OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Pooka Williams was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and has been suspended from the team pending further investigation.

That one sentence sums up the last decade of KU Football.

Im probably in the minority. While frustrating finishing 10-3 basically every year, i loved Richt didnt want to see him go but it was definitely time. Just couldnt get over the hump

That O doesn't really work unless it's going at 100mph. It'll be interesting to see how lil Briles and Pruitt mesh together if lil Briles gets hired.

Im probably in the minority. While frustrating finishing 10-3 basically every year, i loved Richt didnt want to see him go but it was definitely time. Just couldnt get over the hump

I mean, with Kirby you've had 7-6, 13-2, and 11-2. It's not like he's exactly torching the expectations Richt left. Richt actually had a better record through 3 years than Kirby does and won the conference and division in years 2 and 3 too :lol:

Oh right, I forgot, you're the recruiting national champions though! Got it. (Georgia had top 10 recruiting classes in 2001-2003 too but shhhhh) y'all just keep enjoying Mr. February coaching your team over there and pretending that anything's actually different :pimp:

I mean, with Kirby you've had 7-6, 13-2, and 11-2. It's not like he's exactly torching the expectations Richt left. Richt actually had a better record through 3 years than Kirby does and won the conference and division in years 2 and 3 too :lol:

Oh right, I forgot, you're the recruiting national champions though! Got it. (Georgia had top 10 recruiting classes in 2001-2003 too but shhhhh) y'all just keep enjoying Mr. February coaching your team over there and pretending that anything's actually different :pimp:

Y'all SC fans got alot of balls, bruh :lol: This discussion is for bowl teams only :rofl:

Anyway, what you're missing is that toward the end of Mark Richt's tenure, the wheels were falling off. Ask any Georgia fan, every year we'd inexplicably lose to a terrible team like Vandy, Kentucky, etc. Richt did not maximize the talent on the roster period. The big change is that Kirby has us playing hard, focused football. I don't worry about if we're gonna come out and play flat.

Last edited:

Don't let facts get in the way of narratives and ****** arguments. He called the best coach in their history an "average coach". The guy who had a Top 5 winning % in CFB when he was at their school. :lol: Reason why they have the biggest clown fan base.

Last edited:
Don't let facts get in the way of narratives and ****ty arguments. He called the best coach in their history an "average coach". The guy who had a Top 5 winning % in CFB when he was at their school. :lol: Reason why they have the biggest clown fan base.

Any Georgia fan will tell you there were two distinct periods of Mark Richt's tenure 2001-2007 and 2009-2015 (with the exception of 2012)

If we would have had Mark Richt from the first seven years of his career, he wouldn't have gotten fired.

Last edited:
Any Georgia fan will tell you there were two distinct periods of Mark Richt's tenure 2001-2007 and 2009-2015 (with the exception of 2012)

What's changed? You're "playing hard"? What? What does that even mean. You're still not going to win a championship with Saban there. Richt faced the height of the Saban, Carroll, and Meyer years and as a result couldn't win a championship even going 12-1. We're only in year 3 and Kirby has already lost to Auburn twice and been pwnd by Saban twice.

What's changed??

And that's a completely different conversation than your original posts. I don't care to talk about UGA this much. Y'all got this.

What's changed? You're "playing hard"? What? What does that even mean. You're still not going to win a championship with Saban there. Richt faced the height of the Saban, Carroll, and Meyer years and as a result couldn't win a championship even going 12-1. We're only in year 3 and Kirby has already lost to Auburn twice and been pwnd by Saban twice.

What's changed??
You left out that he lost to Derek Mason, Paul Johnson, Jim McElwain and Butch Jones his first year. All while they complained about Richt leaving the cupboard bare. Only to has massive success with his players the next year.

What's changed??

pretty simple for anyone who watches football and knows their team, they can watch and see if they're playing hard, smart, and they can tell if they've been prepared. For example, look at Ohio State this year, they were clearly more talented than every team they played this season yet they played down to a competition most of the time, that comes from a lack of preparedness and not playing hard. Playing hard as one of the most fundamental parts of football that I shouldn't even need to explain.

Over the last two years, we only lost to top 10 (Bama twice, Auburn and LSU) teams. We're far from perfect, but I'll take it.

Also, how are we not playing for championships when we literally played in the national championship game last year and won the conference last season? You're a clown:lol:

10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln no need for thr Richt slander. He's an average coach but a great man. Ask anyone whose ever played for him or worked with him. He legit cares about people beyond football. He always talks to his guys about life after football, spirituality, etc. And unlike the Hugh Freezes and Urban Meyers of the world, he doesn't just talk the talk, he lives it.

Did I miss where I questioned Richt's character?? :nerd: As a coach, he gon get this slander every time I see fit. Stop catering to these dweebs in here tryna be Civildawg. You aint sit thru a decade of slander from them like I did, **** these ****** it's DawgSZN

Yea, he's literally the greatest coach in your school's history. And we can pull countless posts of you slurping him in here that don't need to be rehashed. Carry on with ya clown ***, though.

As you said, he's the greatest coach in our schools history, of course I'ma give him high praise, dumb***. Mind ya business and keep it movin sideways like ya garbage *** program

Also, this entire thing started with me defending Mark Richt. I love that dude. nako xl nako xl started with the Georgia slander. I'm ready to move on

pretty simple for anyone who watches football and knows their team, they can watch and see if they're playing hard, smart, and they can tell if they've been prepared. For example, look at Ohio State this year, they were clearly more talented than every team they played this season yet they played down to a competition most of the time, that comes from a lack of preparedness and not playing hard. Playing hard as one of the most fundamental parts of football that I shouldn't even need to explain.

Over the last two years, we only lost to top 10 (Bama twice, Auburn and LSU) teams. We're far from perfect, but I'll take it.

Also, how are we not playing for championships when we literally played in the national championship game last year and won the conference last season? You're a clown:lol:

I said you're not going to win a championship. You're not. Same ol' UGA.

Back
Top Bottom