OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany: Conference is Discussing Getting Rid of Divisions

These exact concerns were brought up immediately after the realignment, and they brushed it off with some nonsense about how conference power can shift and how the top three teams won't always be the top three teams. ******* idiots.

So tee Martin and udezi heading to Colorado to join Mel Tucker’s team? Great gets

It’s gonna flip a few kids to CU. Tee and his fam wanted to stay in LA so makes sense they’d go to a Pac 12 team. That staff are gonna be super recruiters.

Haven’t seen that it’s official though. Did you see it somewhere?

Last edited:
It’s gonna flip a few kids to CU. Tee and his fam wanted to stay in LA so makes sense they’d go to a Pac 12 team. That staff are gonna be super recruiters.

Haven’t seen that it’s official though. Did you see it somewhere?
Homie told me about it.

I’m glad Tee didn’t go to UCLA.

Army/Navy :smokin

Hoping for another slobberknocker.

I went to the gamer couple of years ago oh, it's a pretty unique experience. I'm an officer in the Navy but I commissioned through officer candidate school, and didn't go to the Academy. My roommate on my first ship played at the Naval academy and he invited me to go.

The game is more for the fans and the general public than it is for the cadets and the midshipmen. They don't have a choice about attending the game, like every other game they're forced to attend and stand in the cold.

I went to the gamer couple of years ago oh, it's a pretty unique experience. I'm an officer in the Navy but I commissioned through officer candidate school, and didn't go to the Academy. My roommate on my first ship played at the Naval academy and he invited me to go.

The game is more for the fans and the general public than it is for the cadets and the midshipmen. They don't have a choice about attending the game, like every other game they're forced to attend and stand in the cold.

That's dope though.

I love this game. Even when it's a slogger like today.

Mandatory “morale” :nthat:

That's lame that you have to go to the games

You’re at a service academy, there’s a lot of things you do you don’t want to lol. Also, there are things that aren’t mandatory, that end up being madatory, particularly as a commissioned officer. It is what it is. Pros and cons to everything in life, ya know? Anyway, I’m sure they don’t have to go to every game, just something like Army / Navy is decided for you.

Last edited:
You’re at a service academy, there’s a lot of things you do you don’t want to lol. Also, there are things that aren’t mandatory, that end up being madatory, particularly as a commissioned officer. It is what it is. Pros and cons to everything in life, ya know? Anyway, I’m sure they don’t have to go to every game, just something like Army / Navy is decided for you.

No, they're forced to go to every single home game.

Poor bastards lol

It's a tough deal going to the service academies. They have to wear uniform every single day, your freshman year you have to wear uniform all the time even when you're off campus and on the weekends.

Of course you have to go to every single class, take a full course load and to get reprimanded if you're late to any class. That's outside of all the physical requirements and military stuff you have to do.

then on top of that you're not a regular college kid, you can't go out and drink and have sex. You're effectively in the military while college

It's a tough deal going to the service academies. They have to wear uniform every single day, your freshman year you have to wear uniform all the time even when you're off campus and on the weekends.

Of course you have to go to every single class, take a full course load and to get reprimanded if you're late to any class. That's outside of all the physical requirements and military stuff you have to do.

then on top of that you're not a regular college kid, you can't go out and drink and have sex. You're effectively in the military while college

It's definitely not for everybody, but the achievement and benefits in the long run probably make it all worth it.

It's definitely not for everybody, but the achievement and benefits in the long run probably make it all worth it.

Most definitely. you have to be really smart to go to the academy as well, most of those kids got into ivy League schools. They get a bad rap I was going to sleep though because they think they know everything anf they're God's gift to the Navy but they're pretty well put together for.

If I had a kid I'd rather than do ROTC as opposed to go to a service academy though.

Back
Top Bottom