NC: Alabama

Heisman Trophy Finalists

#1 Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama
#2 Will Grier QB WVU
#3 Khalil Tate QB Arizona
#4 Bryce Love RB Stanford

Michigan's record: 10-2
You must hate OU

N41D N41D Lots of people insisting Kliff is/will be a great recruiter. He didn't like to do it at A&M/TTU?
I can’t think of a single guy he personally recruited or got heavy involved with while at A&M.

And he recruited no better than Leach did at Tech and Leach didn’t even try. :lol:

atlsfinest atlsfinest - new names will continue to pop up over the next couple weeks, esp with the coaching carousel.

Going heavy on '19 and '20 OL, could see a mass exodus next year if Thomas, Kindley, Cleveland and Wilson decide to go...the OL is that good. Heard Chaney gettin an extension.

OL Spots Avail (1-3)
5* Clay Webb (decides tmrw)
5* Evan Neal (fresh off of OV)
4* Trevor Keegan (tried to commit last month, told to hold off..will decide UGA/Michigan tmrw likely Michigan)
5* Darnell Wright (supposed to OV this coming weekend, see if his coach doesn't detour to Knoxville..)
5* Wanya Morris (flip watch, doubt it tho)
5* Harry Miller (loooong shot, but Pittman gets what he wants)

Should get 1-2 out of that group

4* DE Justin Eboigbe also on flip watch. Keep an eye on Trey Sanders.

Class should be around 90% complete by Signing Day. Don't think any of the other '19 guys will commit before then unless it's a flip like Nick Cross

Unless it’s changed since I quit coaching, contact has to be above the knees.

Anything knee or lower should draw a flag.
i think anything goes. Not 100% sure though. Its why Cali schools (the elite programs) won't go to Texas to play. There's a Cali vs. Texas game being put together that will be played in vegas because of the Texas rules.

I can’t think of a single guy he personally recruited or got heavy involved with while at A&M.

And he recruited no better than Leach did at Tech and Leach didn’t even try. :lol:

But he told that story of when h went to that single mom's crib and loosened his shirt buttons before he walked in to sweet talk her and seal the deal

who was the recruit?

still crazy to think tech had baker man, mahomes & davis webb all on the team at a time. with better defensive play they probably should’ve been what TCU became when they joined the conference

atlsfinest atlsfinest - new names will continue to pop up over the next couple weeks, esp with the coaching carousel.

Going heavy on '19 and '20 OL, could see a mass exodus next year if Thomas, Kindley, Cleveland and Wilson decide to go...the OL is that good. Heard Chaney gettin an extension.

OL Spots Avail (1-3)
5* Clay Webb (decides tmrw)
5* Evan Neal (fresh off of OV)
4* Trevor Keegan (tried to commit last month, told to hold off..will decide UGA/Michigan tmrw likely Michigan)
5* Darnell Wright (supposed to OV this coming weekend, see if his coach doesn't detour to Knoxville..)
5* Wanya Morris (flip watch, doubt it tho)
5* Harry Miller (loooong shot, but Pittman gets what he wants)

Should get 1-2 out of that group

4* DE Justin Eboigbe also on flip watch. Keep an eye on Trey Sanders.

Class should be around 90% complete by Signing Day. Don't think any of the other '19 guys will commit before then unless it's a flip like Nick Cross

Yeah I definitely see us getting our fair share.

He’s never said the name but he’s said it on the Lebatard radio show a couple times over the years:

The first question Kingsbury was asked was if any single moms of recruits have flirted with him, and the coach was open.

"Yeah," he said, laughing. "You've got to play to your strengths. So I kind of encourage that a little bit. It's part of the deal."

who was the recruit?

still crazy to think tech had baker man, mahomes & davis webb all on the team at a time. with better defensive play they probably should’ve been what TCU became when they joined the conference

Somewhat reminds me of UF having Tebow and Cam on the team

Chad K: Boise State defensive line coach Chad Kauha’aha’a, affectionately known to many as Chad K, is a sought after man sources tell FootballScoop. Sources tell us Gary Andersen is hoping to be able to bring him to Utah State, USC is trying to add him to their staff and Boise State is hoping to extend his contract there. Stay tuned…

casper90403 casper90403 Clancy’s quietly looking for an NFL job. He doesn’t want to be a position coach or quality control but if he gets a DC offer he’s bolting.

More Aranda/OU talk.

Back
Top Bottom