OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Drake Jackson isn’t going to sign today. Was going to sign with ASU but now says he’s “lost.” Gonna sleep on it a day or two.

Yesterday ASU and Antonio Pierce were openly like “hell yeah we’re negative recruiting USC!” :lol:

Richt lost Jarren Williams according to Wiltfong, you can't make this up

Why is he naming Perry the starter in December

Last edited:
For as good was we were on defense our inside linebacker play was :sick:. Dean has the chance to start day one.

Enrolling early will definitely help. but starting over the 2 5*s we got last year and a healthy Jr Monty Rice + Sr Tae Crowder is a tall task.

Ed O and Jimbo put together some good classes 8)

Mullen is a 100% goofy but he’s still a very good coach

10705A20-617A-4DBE-8C9C-275880DA0A0E.jpeg

If he wins, he can wear what he wants lol

Midkey thinking he's trying to get fired and get his severance, son is actively tanking the program, Richt been retired since the Pitt loss last year.

Richt about to go out worse than Golden. Only having Weldon, Kosi and some mystery grad transfer on the roster next year?

Drake Jackson isn’t going to sign today. Was going to sign with ASU but now says he’s “lost.” Gonna sleep on it a day or two.

Yesterday ASU and Antonio Pierce were openly like “hell yeah we’re negative recruiting USC!” :lol:
ruh oh.

Jimbo did well... Needed a little more pop at LB but other than that, they got some guys.

Who's Derick Hunter? :lol: Came outta nowhere.

I think he was “committed” to Miami and FSU before TAMU. Him flipping wasn’t much of a surprise.

Kid with the biggest troll recruitment in SFla. Committed to Miami and FSU, had UGA and UF as leaders at some point in his recruitment, and ends up at TAMU :lol:.

Seems like a kid that would make his way to the transfer portal if something doesn’t go his way. Too flaky for my liking, but he’s a kid and I hope it all works out for him in CS.

But can he play? :lol:

I feel the same way you guys do with this kid about Scooby Carter. Total flake. Head case. But he's an electric playmaker and is a 4.4 or better runner. Gotta deal with it. :lol:

Last edited:
He is more athlete than dominant football player right now. But if he matures and puts the necessary dedication into football he has a high ceiling. The question is will he mature enough but he’s only 17/18 years old so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Going out of state might not have been the worst thing for him

But can he play? :lol:

I feel the same way you guys do with this kid about Scooby Carter. Total flake. Head case. But he's an electric playmaker and is a 4.4 or better runner. Gotta deal with it. :lol:

I hear ya on that. Hopefully all goes well in Aggieland. He’s a kid, so hopefully he matures some and everything pans out.

Maybe I'm late, but what's going on with Miami? This is beyond bad coaching and bordering on incompetence for Richt and his staff. I'd rather him retire than see him go out like this. Even though things didn't end great at Georgia, I still have love for Richt.

Not sure about the motor but tbqh when he committed to FSU I stopped following his play as much because I knew at the end of the day he wasn’t gonna end up in the class and he wasn’t THAT GOOD to keep following his play regardless

Back
Top Bottom