OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Apparently they told Williams that Perry was the starter for next year? Whole lot of incompetence going on in that building right now.

That's good for us. He was gonna sign with ASU as of this morning but didn't send his LOI in, then flipped to USC this afternoon and was like "I need more time to think this over."
my friend just said the same thing. I wonder if signing that JUCO kid (Figueroa) made him rethink

Dominick Blaylock, the 5 star wide receiver committ for Georgia, went to my high school. I remember when I went to school there and there weren't that many black kids at all and now seemingly out of nowhere we're pumping out top prospects sending kids to power 5 schools.

my friend just said the same thing. I wonder if signing that JUCO kid (Figueroa) made him rethink

Naw. We had 2 spots. We bounced Datona Jackson last night because SC knew they were getting Figueroa. They're holding spots open for Jackson and Steele.

Dillon Gabriel chose UCF over USC and UGA. He knew better. Smart move. Would have never played at USC or UGA.

Roll Call Time. Give an honest assessment of your team's class so far. Overall, I'm VERY happy with Georgia's class. I feel like Georgia fans got spoiled thinking that we're gonna break composite ranking records every year but this is a stacked class. With all the Fields drama, I'm glad we didn't lost a single commit. I'm glad that he told the coaching staff of his intentions before Signing Day so we could regroup and sign a decent QB. We'll see how things shake out with Haselwood and Stevenson

Biggest Surprise? Dwan Mathis. Didn't see it comming. Heard murmers that he went dark on OSU but I'm still surprised. Not the highest rated guy but a good rebound.
Most Likely to start day one? Nakobe Dean followed by Nolan Smith. We got to 5 star guys at OLB/DE last cycle (Adam Anderson and Brenton Cox) but Smith is a whole different animal.
Rawest recruit? Dwan Mathis. It's gonna be a minute before he's ready to play but luckily he has time to develop and learn
Biggest miss? Sanders. Honestly, if Holyfield comes back then it won't impact us during the 2019 season at all but I really wanted him. We'll get a top guy next cycle.

Bowl game up the street so I was going to go. **** that. :lol: Dude really stuck in the 90s and too stubborn to change anything.

Hoping for losses like I did at the end of the Golden era. I’ll never forget the Clemson game, I kept cheering for them to run the score up.

Richt is so trash, should of listened to dawg fans when they said he was washed.

Back
Top Bottom