OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Kizer went pro, he didn’t transfer.

If mixed dudes aren’t considered black to you tho, then I guess your right. Golson, Zaire, and now Wimbush.

Wimbush should go to Barn.

No I count Kizer too lol, chill. I just remember him going pro because he was fed up with Kelly so I think I lumped him in. Still 4 straight black QBs unhappy in South Bend.

I should be clear, I'm not trying to imply Kelly is biased against black QBs or anything specific. I think he's a general ******* not a racist. I'm just making the observation that it hasn't worked out on team for multiple black QBs in a row.

@MVP Now that he’s signed with you, is Chris Steele gonna start day 1 at UF? How good a DB coach do you have?

@MVP Now that he’s signed with you, is Chris Steele gonna start day 1 at UF? How good a DB coach do you have?
He’s not starting over Marco Wilson (if healthy) or Chris Henderson next year. Him and Dean will probably start the following year.

Quit being a homer bo! :lol:

Kid does seem to have a little Matt Corral in him. He was suspended for the De La Salle game right? casper90403 casper90403
I still like Mater Dei kids. Still got love for Bru and their left tackle. But the rest are overrated. You know it’s bad when a Mater Dei parent notified school authorities about the incident. Says a lot

Yep, suspended against De la sale

Last edited:
Rosier starting tomorrow
giveup.gif

Bold move...

Why go back to school to come out in a stronger QB class? What does he have to gain by being at Oregon another year?

Back
Top Bottom