OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Bold move...

Why go back to school to come out in a stronger QB class? What does he have to gain by being at Oregon another year?

Could be better than taking a pay cut just to get hurt behind that Giants o line one year earlier?

Who's a well known corner from the Big 10 that's transferring? Been rumors for the past few days that USC is in talks with someone major

I wonder how high that’ll bump Haskins in the draft now

Haskins was already rated ahead of Herbert, he was a top-10 pick regardless. Now it looks like Haskins will be the only quarterback with a first-round grade this year. This would be a really bad season to need a quarterback if you're an NFL team

Seemingly a regular transfer, though I guess grad is possible. David Long? That wouldn't make sense would it?
That wouldn't make much sense. Thought he was deciding between coming back to school or the draft.

That wouldn't make much sense. Thought he was deciding between coming back to school or the draft.

It has to be one of the OSU guys, Damon Arnette or Kendall Sheffield.

I could see one of those guys leaving in fear that Shaun Wade is going to eat into their playing time next season. Their both 4th year Jr’s too.

D8F78C4F-5A79-415F-AA62-8DB8D7CDE684.jpeg

It has to be one of the OSU guys, Damon Arnette or Kendall Sheffield.

I could see one of those guys leaving in fear that Shaun Wade is going to eat into their playing time next season. Their both 4th year Jr’s too.

Sheffield passed on USC two years ago TO transfer to tO$U. Would it make sense for him to transfer? He's like 4 years removed from HS.

Back
Top Bottom