OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Saban is eally to finesse Jalen out of all four years of eligibility. He really is the GOAT.

In all seriousness though, how big of a deal is it that Jalen hurts isn't in the transfer portal? Do grad transfers still have to use the transfer portal?

This whole portal thing is a funny wrinkle because everyone has visibility into it so we know that certain players at least have transferring on their minds, but they continue to practice and conduct business as usual.

I will never forgive Harbaugh for trying to establish the run vs Ohio St and rarely testing him and Arnette...

Darnold completed for 400+ aiming right for him with no protection and no time in a blowout :lol: Sheffield is not good.

This a Mark Richt production

Kickoff out of bounds
Senior Corner can't cover
Int
Fumbled snap

4 minutes in

Last edited:
LOL. Rosier playing over Jarren in this game is such a waste. Jarren can make these same mistakes.

I think it was James Cook, right? :lol:

I think it was James Cook being recruited at camps by kids we ended up pulling. I can’t remember for sure. I think it was Bubba Bolden and Hunter Echols while he was committed elsewhere? Cook WAS feeling SC at the time then we got murdered by someone (Bama?)

Hey for all the jokes y’all gotta admit I’m usually pretty on point with the recruiting stuff, especially the random left field **** as pertains to USC.

fuFgzN1.png

UF got Steele and it turned Elam off them. It’s unreasonable for me to ask if we have a shot with him after he said he’s interested? I don’t even know who he is. :lol:
His uncle is Matt Elam, who played under Urban. He's been a UGA/UF battle for most of his recruitment. Just sounds like a reach for that kid to end up at USC at this point.

Hurt's and his fam are probably not going to make a decision on where he's going until the spring. There's no reason for him to be in the portal right now.

Back
Top Bottom