OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

How many times have Miami and Wisconsin played in a bowl game recently? I swear it’s been 4-5 times. I know Florida and Michigan have a bunch as well

How many times have Miami and Wisconsin played in a bowl game recently? I swear it’s been 4-5 times. I know Florida and Michigan have a bunch as well
Cuz Clemson/FSU and Ohio State/Penn State are always in the playoff and rose bowl so the 3rd and 4th place teams in the conferences (UW/Miami) get bumped up and face each other.

The fact that Wisconsin has a more imaginative offense than Miami says everything that you need to know about Mark Richt.

What exactly do Richt Jr, Brown & Searles do? I know MR ain't going anywhere

Jarren needs to transfer for his sake

Last edited:
Just tuned in to the Wisconsin game.... ha ha ha. What is Miami doing?! They are on WI’s 40 yard line after a nice punt return.... they do two wildcat formation runs for a total of 4 yards, then a horrendous interception :lol:

In losses against P5 teams Miami has scored:

And now 3 points. This game is just more of the same Mark Richt stale offense that we've seen all year. Terrible QB play and zero creativity.

Mehhhh Wisconsin's player development and scheme are trash too.

Player development is the hallmark of their program :lol:. They're tied for 21st in active NFL players despite routinely recruiting around the mid 30's-mid 40's in the recruiting rankings.

If Wiscky isn't good at player development, then is anyone outside of Bama?

And their schemes are fine, it's Chryst's conservatism as a playcaller that hampers them.

Player development is the hallmark of their program :lol:. They're tied for 21st in active NFL players despite routinely recruiting around the mid 30's-mid 40's in the recruiting rankings.

If Wiscky isn't good at player development, then is anyone outside of Bama?

And their schemes are fine, it's Chryst's conservatism as a playcaller that hampers them.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of they pump out o linemen and d linemen for sure but it feels like they have an occasional offensive skill player go pro and then wash out of the league fairly quickly every year. Don’t they also take in a fair amount of transfers/Jucos for kind of a decent academic school too?

They get a ton out of 3 stars but part of that success is being the (now) gimmick 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense.

Back
Top Bottom