OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

No, but he can recruit his *** off, has ZERO qualms about cheating to build fast, and he'd hire good assistants.
Almost sold, but would be curious to see who he'd bring in at OC. Arroyo is a West Coast guy.

Wonder if any of the hot names like Neal Brown, Norvell or Campbell would be interested.

Congrats The U fans.

This is an important hire for you guys. Can't **** around. Very similar to what USC did and went and gave Helton the job. Now you see where we're.

Friends don't let friends have programs that go and do something stupid. I.E. Mark Stoops

Cristobal, please leave Oregon. You can't pass this opportunity up. I need you to leave the So Cal kids alone. Go.

Congrats The U fans.

This is an important hire for you guys. Can't **** around. Very similar to what USC did and went and gave Helton the job. Now you see where we're.

Friends don't let friends have programs that go and do something stupid. I.E. Mark Stoops

UM and SC were in the same boat at the same time last time. They gave Mark Richt everything and people were like "big boy football! Moves that show you're ready to compete for championships again!"

SC's actually had more success with Clay than they had with Mark :lol:

Cristobal, please leave Oregon. You can't pass this opportunity up. I need you to leave the So Cal kids alone. Go.

If you think he can't convince So Cal kids to go to Miami when he got them up to ******* Eugene, Oregon, you're in for a rude awakening :lol: :lol:

This might make them more anxious tbh
manny.png

If you think he can't convince So Cal kids to go to Miami when he got them up to ****ing Eugene, Oregon, you're in for a rude awakening :lol: :lol:
I don’t think he will focus on the same Cali kids when he’s in Miami. He will go after the Kayvons of the world but not all of those guys. He has plenty to work with in Florida to pay attention to some of these soft Cali bums

For however cheap Miami has been why we acting like 10 mill is a big deal, before we even ask board members for money there's Adidas, ACC, and the Richt money

I don’t think he will focus on the same Cali kids when he’s in Miami. He will go after the Kayvons of the world but not all of those guys. He has plenty to work with in Florida to pay attention to some of these soft Cali bums

That's true. He won't be mass raiding the talent pool.

i would actually feel sorry for this Oregon class if he leaves. Just a little bit. I know a bunch of those kids committed because they got close to him and believed in him

i would actually feel sorry for this Oregon class if he leaves. Just a little bit. I know a bunch of those kids committed because they got close to him and believed in him

1 negative to early signing. I’m curious if they’ll let kids out of their contract if they want to go (any school with the same situation)? Probably not, but ... crappy deal for the youngins

If Cristobal leaves, Oregon isn’t hiring another FL coach lol. What big a swift kick in the crank 2 years in a row.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom