OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

UGA- SOS ranking: 13 (only OU in the top 10 had a higher ranking at 10) [ND was at 21, Bama at 33]
SOR: 4 [ND at 3]
Game Control (how dominant you are): 2 [ND at 5, Bama at 1]

They got penalized for playing another quality opponent. Again for the THIRD time I said they weren't deserving of a spot based off the committee's criteria. Do I believe that UGA was better than ND hell yea, not even a question. The eye test says their season performance was comparable to any of the top 4.

That’s fine. This convo started with people saying that UGA should have been in the playoff. They should not have. Bama with a loss in the SECCG also did not = UGA with their 2. It seems you agree.

We can stop the arguing there.

That’s fine. This convo started with people saying that UGA should have been in the playoff. They should not have. Bama with a loss in the SECCG also did not = UGA with their 2. It seems you agree.

We can stop the arguing there.

Bro what are you talking about look how close UGA is in the rankings to a undedeated Bama with 2 losses. Bama's 1 rankings would take a slight dip if they lost a game therefore being right where UGA is now. Their strength of record and schedule would take a dip as well as their game control.

no, i'm serious. Its odd. Nobody is waiting for him to come back so they can talk ****. Lurking is weird.

3Id2OEE.gif

UGA- SOS ranking: 13 (only OU in the top 10 had a higher ranking at 10) [ND was at 21, Bama at 33]
SOR: 4 [ND at 3]
Game Control (how dominant you are): 2 [ND at 5, Bama at 1]

They got penalized for playing another quality opponent. Again for the THIRD time I said they weren't deserving of a spot based off the committee's criteria. Do I believe that UGA was better than ND hell yea, not even a question. The eye test says their season performance was comparable to any of the top 4.
They got penalized for 2 losses. Beat LSU or Bama and we don't even have this conversation more than likely.

A “college guy” like Fitz would be a better fit in a place like Arizona here you could tear things down completely, and start over.

Not sure how a team like GB with a lot of big name veterans would react to a guy like him.

I could see a guy like Lincoln Riley meshing well with Rodgers however.

Congrats The U fans.

This is an important hire for you guys. Can't **** around. Very similar to what USC did and went and gave Helton the job. Now you see where we're.

Friends don't let friends have programs that go and do something stupid. I.E. Mark Stoops
Leave Mark where he is.
Question. Why is @LowLifeMac viewing threads but not commenting? Dipped ever since UGA lost to Bama. Pride can't really be that hurt, can it? Its just sports.
CFB thread is ruthless.:lol:

By the way MVP MVP when do you want to revisit our Rosen v. Darnold debate? Now or later?

Last edited:
Have a feeling these schools passing on Matt Campbell are making a huge mistake... I love everything about that guy as a HC... Especially that he is sub 40

If tOSU didnt hire Day he would’ve been my second choice. Someone posted an article saying Babers and Bob Stoops were considered, thank god they didn’t go that route

:smokin:smokin:smokin

Salute to Coach Richt. He's as genuine and kind of person as you will find in sports or in life. You'll never hear a single person who interacted with him who has anything negative to say about the guy.

Things may not have always worked out on the field, but he's The rare breed of coach who cares more about his players as individuals then those people who win the games for him. Hr will be missed.

If tOSU didnt hire Day he would’ve been my second choice. Someone posted an article saying Babers and Bob Stoops were considered, thank god they didn’t go that route
That was me.

Stoops basically turned you down, and Vrabel would have been next offered, followed by Campbell/Babers and one other name.

Miami AD Blake James said at his press conference Sunday that he intended to move quickly to find Mark Richt’s successor, and one target from Richt’s own staff has already emerged. Sources told FootballScoop on Sunday night that Manny Diaz is indeed under consideration to become the next Miami head coach

Miami AD Blake James said at his press conference Sunday that he intended to move quickly to find Mark Richt’s successor, and one target from Richt’s own staff has already emerged. Sources told FootballScoop on Sunday night that Manny Diaz is indeed under consideration to become the next Miami head coach
:rofl: if Manny Diaz coaches Temple for a month then leaves but players still have to sit out a full season if they transfer, college football hypocrisy will have reached a new level.

:smokin:smokin:smokin

Salute to Coach Richt. He's as genuine and kind of person as you will find in sports or in life. You'll never hear a single person who interacted with him who has anything negative to say about the guy.

Things may not have always worked out on the field, but he's The rare breed of coach who cares more about his players as individuals then those people who win the games for him. Hr will be missed.

Who are the good guy coaches in CFB? Richt, Helton, Petersen and I think I’ve heard decent stuff about Frost. And then...?

Back
Top Bottom