OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Weren't you just saying that Ridley and Holyfield would be back. :nerd::nerd:

I was hoping they would but they didn't. They're both good players who will have successful NFL careers Honestly, having players go pro and get drafted highly is the most attractive recruiting tool schools have. No big deal, we've recruited well. Next man up.

Last edited:
Live look at Tate

tenor.gif

The fringe Miami reporters been quick to report with these hires trying to build their name :lol:. Apparently there is a mystery hire candidate out there. Not sure who it is.

Sources at UM really dried up once they somebody outta there before last season, I can't remember his name but he was Pete's source, and Pete went out limping before he jumped to the management stuff

I think it's funny when players who wouldn't get drafted tell everyone they're coming back. :rofl:

Did people think that Jake Bentley was going pro?:lol:

Huh >D. Would have never guessed.

It's surprising but not really when you consider segregation, and programs like UF, LSU, Wisconsin, and even Clemson to a degree are "new money".

Grambling probably has more guys too. It's a shame Paterno was the one to break Eddie Robinson's record.

It's surprising but not really when you consider segregation, and programs like UF, LSU, Wisconsin, and even Clemson to a degree are "new money".

Grambling probably has more guys too. It's a shame Paterno was the one to break Eddie Robinson's record.
It’s a shame how HBCU football is now. I attended one. Consider it one of my greatest decisions. Feel like no one gives a damn about em anymore. It’s heartbreaking

I feel like for awhile The Under Armour all-American game look poised to overtake the US Army all-American game as the premier All all star game for high school players, but this years teams aren't even close. I'd never heard of two thirds of the cats playing in the UA game the other day

He’ll be transferring again in two years book it! I’ve see the story with high ranking recruits too many times:lol:

https://n.rivals.com/news/how-five-star-qbs-from-past-four-recruiting-cycles-are-performing

Rivals.com had a good piece on the performance of 5 star QBs over the last 5 cycles. It's amazing how many of them dont work out. With Fields transferring, 12 out of the last 19 composite 5 star QBs have transferred and a couple of them transferred twice. I wish Fields the best at OSU but it's no guarantee. You'd be surprised how many 'can't miss' prospects miss.

Back
Top Bottom