OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Stephen Field and Cort Dennison are leaving Oregon for Louisville. Their director of recruiting and outside linebackers coach.

You're not that high on him, or does him leaving MSST help out SC in some way?

Not that high on him. And this is coming from someone who thought he did an awesome job at Fordham and PSU. I feel a lot the same about him as I do Babers. Good offensive coaches, will have the occasional great season at a P5, but in the long run aren’t going to win national championships.

Somehow MSSt got worse under him and his offense was supposed to open things up. He’d recruit well to ND though.

tenor.gif

Funny you say that considering everyone talking about fields like he has actually done anything on the field.
NEITHER of them have.:lol: Yet Tate is puffing his chest out like he's the man and Fields shouldn't come there. He needs to talk to his coach about that.

Lol Puka Nacua's mom is mad that in December UW mailed him Early Signing day papers even though he's been committed to USC and hasn't taken a Washington visit.

I thought Petersen was anti-recruiting committed kids? :lol:

Mass exodus from UGA...interesting

You make it sound like Florida didn't have 5 guys declare early. It's par for the course when you're a good team. I guess Bama's lost control because they've had players transfer and declare early. That's just the game man.

Good to see that Georgia is living rent free in MVP MVP 's head at all time though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom