OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

@witnesskb24 Dennis Dodd said Tate transferred because Ryan Day told him he wouldn’t be part of his offense going forward, “that he wasn’t going to be the guy.”

That’s probably his waiver argument: Old coach resigns, new coach tells him to transfer.
And OSU was in support of him getting the waiver and didn't fight him transferring when he entered the portal. Plus, he had documented history of requesting a transfer and Urban talked him out of it.

On Wednesday, Meyer responded to Bush's comments to the Los Angeles Times. For Ohio State fans who hope not to see Meyer coaching another college football program down the road, his comments weren't exactly convincing.

"I believe I'm done, but I've also learned to just live in the moment," Meyer told the Times. "I love what I'm doing, and I hope I do this for a long time."

Yeah he'll be taking a gratuitous pic at the marathon store this time next year

96iQjzz_d.jpg

This going to be Urbz at the one year anniversary.

Damn, Savell Smalla cut UDub already. Sounds like he's playing football down south somewhere.

package deal with Flowe

Nah. Flowe is gonna go to school with his little brother and there are schools they’re looking at that Savell will never go to. *cough*

________

Elias Ricks trying to transfer to University Laboratory School in Baton Rouge

Last edited:
Nah. Flowe is gonna go to school with his little brother and there are schools they’re looking at that Savell will never go to. *cough*
Georgia being confident with Flowe already tells me what type of time he's on.

Savell looking at all the SEC schools too. What's the difference?

Georgia being confident with Flowe already tells me what type of time he's on.

Savell looking at all the SEC schools too. What's the difference?

UGA’s confident because they saw Texas steal Bru. Not to claim he’s not about bags but he is more so being wooed by the pomp and circumstance of the SEC. He’s the one guy SC boosters aren’t gonna let Georgia money men just walk in and steal though. Ask casper90403 casper90403 if he has a few stacks in a lunch bag he’s donating to the cause.

10 wins or an elite coach keeps him home.

Savell is from Washington. UW =/= SC. To LA kids, USC has more of what UM in the 90s had going on and Justin Flowe is like Bru McCoy. USC has to give him a reason not to come, and even then he’s probably still gonna commit before he changes his mind.

Last edited:
UGA’s confident because they saw Texas steal Bru
Have you seen UGA the last few years? They're confident with everyone. :lol: Doesnt have anything to do with Bru. They're pulling kids from all over the country, have "good recruiters", and a limitless salary cap, AND have no shame about it.

Usc’s 1-3 is pretty good but I think overall Clemson group is better. Same with bama. If you told me USC had the 3rd best receiving group, I would say ok

Lol Clemson and Bama both have multiple future 1st rounders who have production as well. USC gotta sit this one out.

Back
Top Bottom