OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

If Oregon got a NOA tomorrow, I'm pretty sure Nako would die.

9248837.jpg

Texas started summer workouts today and Bru was the only guy that didn't report.

Texas started summer workouts today and Bru was the only guy that didn't report.

Because he's back in California. Texas is trying to change his mind. How's the A&M board handling this

It's hilarious that a week ago, Gavin Morris in that interview I posted said (it seemed like it was in re: Josh Shaw, Christ Steele, etc.) "you schools in the south coming out to California, that's cool, we'll see them in the fall. You better play them cuz they're coming right back here."

He definitely knew :lol:

Because he's back in California. Texas is trying to change his mind. How's the A&M board handling this
They're eating that **** up. :lol:

Dudes went into a ****in riot when 247 counted him toward UT's 2019 signing class and pushed Texas past them for 3rd. Now they want a recount and ****. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone's talking about Tejas, but lowkey Nebraska might be the most overrated team in the country. They're still a year away.

They're a year away from being a year away. Regardless of how well they finished last season, they don't have top 10 talent and they won't make the playoffs.

Last edited:

I'd agree but limit it to IDL. You can be a sub 235 lb EDGE guy and have success in college, which is not the case in the league. IMO it's a lot easier to find a 5'11"+ ATH and turn him into a pass rusher on the edge, than to try to recreate that process with an inside guy.

It's OL talent that has the biggest drop off from level to level.

Oklahoma hasn’t been mentioned with Evans in forever. They’ve got McClellan and it was assumed they get Milton, but now they’re favorites for Seth McGowan, too.

He’s continually not listed Texas in his top groups even though everyone around here assumed he was theirs to lose.

It’s North Shore, so A&M never had a chance.

He’s going to Georgia or Bama or LSU.

Back
Top Bottom