OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Stone Mountain is in downtown Atlanta? Tampa/St Pete isn’t far if you like beaches; some of the nicest in the country. There are plenty places to shop Central Florida as a whole has plenty to offer. We also have an Aquarium called Sea World. Between Orlando and Tampa have a team in every major professional league. And Miami is still a day trip away, albeit a long one.

Why did I ever think I’d ever get a unbiased opinion from you? I think you believe the world begins and ends in GA.:lol: I guess the big difference is y’all have a mountain and we have beaches.
Miami is 3 hours and 30 away ..Tampa ****in sucks :lol: even that stadium that **** is on a farm. I did like the beaches but that wasn’t in Orlando if we playing that game :lol:

Miami is 3 hours and 30 away ..Tampa ****in sucks :lol: even that stadium that **** is on a farm. I did like the beaches but that wasn’t in Orlando if we playing that game :lol:

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. Lol. Don’t know how many stadiums you’ve been to, but you’re spoiled with the Mercedes Benz Dome and even the Georgia Dome was decent. You want to see the arguably the worst NFL venue (well, no longer) try stepping foot in Qualcomm aka SDCCU Stadium where the Chargers played. That place is a dump. I live probably 2 miles away from there and only managers to go to 1 game in 3 seasons. Raymond James isn’t the best, but far from the worst.

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. Lol. Don’t know how many stadiums you’ve been to, but you’re spoiled with the Mercedes Benz Dome and even the Georgia Dome was decent. You want to see the arguably the worst NFL venue (well, no longer) try stepping foot in Qualcomm aka SDCCU Stadium where the Chargers played. That place is a dump. I live probably 2 miles away from there and only managers to go to 1 game in 3 seasons. Raymond James isn’t the best, but far from the worst.
:lol: I’ll say this with the Bucs stadium being on a farm plot at least parking was free :lol: but I was def shocked it was in the middle of no where I couldn’t believe it.

Tbqh I haven’t watched much of him.

But in the end this flip is gonna be annoying af because he’s gonna switch to OT at some point & go high in the draft.

Also his flip has been a long time coming, pretty much since the new staff took over ppl have voiced that they don't think he sticks in the class (if he was intent upon playing DL).

Meanwhile in Tally the OL will continue to suck.

Last edited:
Ohio State -13.5 vs TCU

Are they not as good this year? That’s a big spread IMO

Probably more a product of people seeing Ryan Day outchea stomping teams the eff out and TCU presumed to be down a ton of players on both sides of the ball due to attrition and injury (one of the Texas area guys correct me if I'm wrong there.)

There isn't much that can be taken from them beating Southern and SMU (although I read they struggled early against SMU) but it's gonna be the first real competent coaching Haskins faces and we know Patterson's defense will always be, at the very least, decent.

TCU's good. Struggled early at SMU but the weather was gross and it was just one of those games early until the field dried out a bit.

Not a ton of explosive playmakers on either side of the ball, but it's exactly what you'd expect from Gary Patterson. They're going to grind and they're going to be tough on D.

TCU's good. Struggled early at SMU but the weather was gross and it was just one of those games early until the field dried out a bit.

Not a ton of explosive playmakers on either side of the ball, but it's exactly what you'd expect from Gary Patterson. They're going to grind and they're going to be tough on D.

I hope TCU wins for chaos purposes. For selfish reasons, I want 2007 again...

Yeah I’m curious to see how the defense does against TCU. After giving up 31 to Oregon State and then 3 to Rutgers I’m a little more optimistic but it was still Rutgers

TCU's struggle w/ SMU wasn't really a surprise (to me) w/ OSU on the docket the week after. Classic look ahead spot and I'd bet they were repping a good bit of stuff for OSU.

Meanwhile SMU was likely going to be infinitely more pumped for this game and prob has been repping stuff for TCU since Summer

@MVP Chris Steele is gonna decommit from SC visit Florida and other SEC/BigXII schools, then probably recommit to SC. Sounds like besides UF schools stopped calling him after he committed to SC and he wants to be recruited. This was always expected but still kinda funny.

:lol: I’ll say this with the Bucs stadium being on a farm plot at least parking was free :lol: but I was def shocked it was in the middle of no where I couldn’t believe it.

It's actually not too far from in the International Airport and a bunch of other things. Just pretty odd to have that much land and the dirt/grass lots/fields all around the stadium and its not downtown. If you've ever been to the Rose Bowl. That's a shocker. It may have been the route we took, but it felt like we were off the beaten path for a while going through subdivisions. Next thing you know, around the corner in the distance is the stadium. I thought my buddies were joking when they said they parked on a golf course; they weren't. It was nice to cross that off my list and at the National Championship at that. Anyway, I expected it to be in a super populated area in the middle of the city for some reason.

It's actually not too far from in the International Airport and a bunch of other things. Just pretty odd to have that much land and the dirt/grass lots/fields all around the stadium and its not downtown. If you've ever been to the Rose Bowl. That's a shocker. It may have been the route we took, but it felt like we were off the beaten path for a while going through subdivisions. Next thing you know, around the corner in the distance is the stadium. I thought my buddies were joking when they said they parked on a golf course; they weren't. It was nice to cross that off my list and at the National Championship at that. Anyway, I expected it to be in a super populated area in the middle of the city for some reason.
Yeah we went through a bunch of suburbs I honestly thought we were lost because it really is just a random plot of land..never seen anything like that.

@MVP Chris Steele is gonna decommit from SC visit Florida and other SEC/BigXII schools, then probably recommit to SC. Sounds like besides UF schools stopped calling him after he committed to SC and he wants to be recruited. This was always expected but still kinda funny.
Steele is a LOCK.

The SC boards are unreadable currently. Y'all better get entertaining in here because I've got nothing else.

The SC boards are unreadable currently. Y'all better get entertaining in here because I've got nothing else.

Are they ever readable?

And I say this as a Michigan fan.

Even the boards that entertaining like TD and BOL are 90% terrible.

Back
Top Bottom