OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Everyone was talking about how easy Georgia's schedule was before the season but Clemson doesn't play a ranked team all year. Out of all the top 5 teams, it looks like Ohio State or Bama has the toughest path to the playoff. Overall, I think Auburn that has the toughest

Still pissed TCU backed out for next year and now our OOC schedule doesn’t have a big game :smh:

I mean... Mullen was 33-39 in conference at Mississippi State and won 10 games once (that Dak year where they peaked.) I get what you're trying to say, I really do, but they averaged 7.5 wins under him during his time there while playing 3 FCS schools a year.

What exactly did Dan Mullen accomplish at Miss. St? He had them ranked #1 for like 4 weeks during one year before they completely collapsed and ended the season ranked 12th (maybe their highest finishing ranking, I'm not sure)? I guess. I'm just not going to assume that translates to success at UF til I see it. We've seen that exact same movie at UF like 5 times.

And it's different. James Franklin won more games out the gate at Vandy. But maybe yeah.

In a much weaker division. Franklin biggest competition was the Mark Richt's 9-3 Dawgs back then, but I still give dude credit for how awful of a job Vandy is.

33-39 at the worst the school in a division that includes Bama, Auburn and LSU. He also overlapped Bobby P's tenure at Arky, which had some quality teams.

It's really hard to argue he could have done any better than he did with the resources at hand at MSST compared to the rest of the division and conference. The list of guys in CFB who could have replicated his results or done better is small, and if you put those same exact rosters in the AAC, and he gets looked at like Frost and Herman. You could easily argue UCF, and Houston are better jobs than MSST.

Everyone was talking about how easy Georgia's schedule was before the season but Clemson doesn't play a ranked team all year. Out of all the top 5 teams, it looks like Ohio State or Bama has the toughest path to the playoff. Overall, I think Auburn that has the toughest

Auburn always have the toughest schedule year in and out

A part of me gets why Texas is still at or near the top of those revenue lists & then another part of me is like how or why? Their big 3 money programs have been in the gutter the majority of this decade.

That Texas oil money flows, win or lose, bruh. Those Texas and Oklahoma schos have so many big money donors with oil money it's crazy.

man, whats wrong with these kids. I didn't realize he left after 1 day of Spring Practice.

Any rumors about this kid and drugs?

Jalen and Marcus Johnson (Greg’s little brother) quit football to become rappers.

Eric Fuller and Jody Lewis got arrested 1-2x each.

I think they’re just inner city kids who struggled after Hawkins got disbanded and they were spread out away from those coaches who had a singular goal of getting them to the league.

giphy.gif

get-him-a-body-bag-gif.gif

suh.gif

Jalen and Marcus Johnson (Greg’s little brother) quit football to become rappers.

Eric Fuller and Jody Lewis got arrested 1-2x each.

I think they’re just inner city kids who struggled after Hawkins got disbanded and they were spread out away from those coaches who had a singular goal of getting them to the league.
wait, Jalen quit to be a rapper???

I hope we can get some chaos this week in college football...TAMU blew it so here’s to this week...I want a top 10 to go down

wait, Jalen quit to be a rapper???

Yeah that’s the word I saw multiple times. His recruiting dropped off bc schools started to figure out he wasn’t really passionate about football. What’s weird is I think he was a really good (4.0) student too.

Yeah that’s the word I saw multiple times. His recruiting dropped off bc schools started to figure out he wasn’t really passionate about football. What’s weird is I think he was a really good (4.0) student too.
I can't hate on that. Good luck to him. Didnt Snoops son quit to be in the music biz?

Back
Top Bottom