OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Y’all got embarrassed by Tua in one half, imagine what he’s gonna do when he starts a full game.

35-7 by the half then hurts finishes the deal
Yeah imagine what’s going to happen after weeks of prep and film..imagine..sorry we ain’t the same..we know what’s coming for your **** bag coach..a L to Michigan st

Bama looks unbeatable. UGA looks very flawed.

It’s gonna take mistakes and a perfect game for someone to beat them cuz their d line alone is gonna cause problems for tO$U and their offense is gonna score on UGA.

Damn ND May be our best chance...

Bama looks unbeatable. UGA looks very flawed.

It’s gonna take mistakes and a perfect game for someone to beat them cuz their d line alone is gonna cause problems for tO$U and their offense is gonna score on UGA.

Damn ND May be our best chance...

Easy to look unbeatable when you’ve played teams like Louisiana :ohwell:

James Franklin been a ***** boi since his days at Vanderbilt. I really wanted Penn St to win that game I want Georgia to play them in the playoffs and beat the **** outta that bum.

Michigan had a holding call on their RB who got tackled on a zone read...

I'm about done with college football. The quality of it is so bad.

David Long was mauling their WR on a 3rd down pass right before that play... It all evens out

That 4&5 play last night was an RPO, just the passing read wasn't there. Still the wrong call in that situation but they didn't just hand it to the back.

Honestly OSU's gameplan on D last night might be the right one against PSU, McSorley just had a great game. Playing man and giving up scramble yards is probably a better proposition than giving up big plays in the passing game.

Last edited:
That 4&5 play last night was an RPO, just the passing read wasn't there. Still the wrong call in that situation but they didn't just hand it to the back.

Honestly OSU's gameplan on D last night might be the right one against PSU, McSorley just had a great game. Playing man and giving up scramble yards is probably a better proposition than giving up big plays in the passing game.

I heard Trace say that he misread it, but at the same time.. There were 7 dudes in the box against 6 blockers... On top of that the left guard not only completely whiffed on his block but looked like he was 4 yards down field anyway so that play never had a chance.) Why not call two plays from the sideline there and let Trace check into one based on how they line up, or just call a regular pass play to take away the chance of him misreading it and handing off?

I get that we're playing the result and if it works we all talk about how genius a call it was to catch the D off guard.

That teams talent should be 1-3 .
Inside the program they know it too
We deserve to be 0 and 4. Scott Frost nailed it. We simply play losing football. Not to mention he's coaching mostly Riley recruits. Give Frost a couple years we will be back. Frost is a recruiting animal. Look at what his recruits are doing at UCF. Dudes are legit. Can't wait for Nebraska to be a top 10 program again.

Just be prepared, Top 10 isnt gonna happen. There’s no recruiting base for Nebraska. They’re not going to own kids from Cali and Texas any more. The move to the big ten put the nail in the coffin.

Back
Top Bottom