OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Jesus Christ, TAMU fans are trying to convince themselves King might not pick us because he doesn't like Jimbo. Lets just disregard the fact he's been recruited by Tennessee for the past 18 months and has a great relationship with that staff.

Let's not blame Jimbo for offering him just 3 months ago because he bought into Brewster's overhyping of Hornsby...

I ****ing hate TAMU fans most of the time.

Because people are dumb. And because people don't actually follow the Pac 12? Stanford returns something like 5 regular starters, only 1 of which is a receiver, from a team that was forced to abandon the run and go air raid last season. Any NC projection would have to be based entirely on KJ Costello and Paulson Adebo carrying them and the assumption that David Shaw is due for a bounce back, and because people who have no idea what .

Oregon has had two loaded recruiting classes and Nike and Cristobal sell hype better than anyone. Herbert is good, but the rest of the offense is suspect and they lost all their key receivers from last season primarily Dillon Mitchel. Their defense is also a little sus, despite the influx of young talent, and they lost Jim Leavitt which isn't being made a big enough deal. Cristobal has definitely made them tougher than they were under Chip and Helfrich but at the end of the day, he's still Mario Cristobal and they're still the Ducks:

:rofl:

I would say there's some Oregon hype because they over achieved last season with everyone thinking it was gunna be more or a rebuilding season getting past the Helfrich scouting drought. they're also coming off a recruiting class with some young guys that can some immediate impact as true frosh. They are bringing back a vast majority of their starters, like troy dye, CJ Verdell was a 1000 yard rusher as a TF while sharing carries with travis dye who had 700. I mean yeaa they lost dillon, but guys like mycah pittman and josh delgado are gunna be solid replacements. I don't expect them to make a playoff run by any means, they have a pretty tough schedule, but the future is looking pretty good for Oregon.

Jesus Christ, TAMU fans are trying to convince themselves King might not pick us because he doesn't like Jimbo. Lets just disregard the fact he's been recruited by Tennessee for the past 18 months and has a great relationship with that staff.

Let's not blame Jimbo for offering him just 3 months ago because he bought into Brewster's overhyping of Hornsby...

:rofl:

Gotta love the roller-coaster ride that is QB recruiting

Really need Haynes King to announce for the good guys. That kid is really effing good.

Think if he makes it through tomorrow without announcing, Demond Demas is gonna be in his ear all weekend and for sure swing him to A&M.

I know he wanted the decision to be made this week, but definitely respect the kid for putting it off and not rushing into something just to meet an artificial deadline that he set.

The 3 hour turn around on these posts has me :lol: :lol: :rofl:

:lol: Bro their boards are spinning themselves in circles about why King hasn't done anything yet.

He's a ****in rock star and A&M usually runs East Texas, but man... If they lose out on this one it's on Jimbo for not offering the second Longview won the state title. Dude waited 6 months after football ended and offered King while he was running the 4x4. :lol: :smh:

Jimbo usually has this thing where he won't offer a QB unless he sees them in person. Sometimes they have to come and camp for the offer and other times he has to just see them throw for himself. w/ Trey doing 7 on 7 stuff that helps mitigate some of that. I don't know if that practice is still in place now at tamu though

Ok, go sit down old man

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I’m home staycationing today and wanted to catch a good game from last season I may have missed.

What are your recommendations for college games from 2018 season that are worth rewatching? I thought about Bama v UGA since I missed the first half but I’m worried that may be Zzzz

I’m home staycationing today and wanted to catch a good game from last season I may have missed.

What are your recommendations for college games from 2018 season that are worth rewatching? I thought about Bama v UGA since I missed the first half but I’m worried that may be Zzzz

If you got 10 hours there’s always TAMU and LSU

Michigan currently have the 5th ranked number recruiting class on 247. And looking at their class compared to the top 4 (Clemson, Bama, LSU, and UGA), I feel like we might as well be 20th. Michigan has 20 commits which is basically why theyre so high. Clemson has 18, 14 of them are 5*/4*’s.

The class rankings stuff always sorta itself out. After the opening and then senior seasons we will see a lot of kids re-ranked as well. Wouldn't worry about it too much, honestly. Some kids will be dropped from classes and replaced too. Clemson, UGA and Bama are just recruiting on a different level right now.

Back
Top Bottom