**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwame Brown is watching this somewhere and is like

tumblr_oy85pfIocM1toamj8o1_400.gif

Ben and Joel are 100% not going to last. Law of averages with 2 young "stars"

It is just about who Philly chooses to keep
I've been saying this lol Sixers need to decide which to keep

I say Embiid tho. You need specific players to play with Ben and there aren't many of them that are good and available

Same players/teams for me......Dinwiddie the goods and contract year but they might keep him...Jabari has no fit there
add
Fultz
Kemba to a playoff team and Reggie Jackson GONE. haha
lol Cavs offered a first rounder for Dinwiddie last year Nets still said nope. To the Nets he's worth than that and others will have to offer more.

I remember it like yesterday yall were clowning the Nets for keeping my guy Din instead of Yogi Ferrell. My how things done changed.

Top of the East >>>>>> Top of the West

Not even close.

Not sure I agree with that. Toronto is clearly better than anyone in the West other than GSW and I think Boston will be. I don’t know that I’d say that about Philly and Miluakee though.

Kemba in Decemba

21 ppg
35/26/84

He can be a #1 guy and put up numbers on a fringe playoff team. You could probably swap him with a few pgs on a few playoff teams and there wouldn't be much dropoff. But just the fact that all the good teams already have good pgs. He'd be a huge asset off the bench

But I'm wrong for suggesting to trade Ben lol

I need to go back to the clips and find it, but in the first quarter, Ben sprinted to the post (right under the basket like he always does) looked for Shamet (I think it was Shamet) then Embiid came strolling down and went in front of Simmons and posted up and got the ball. Simmons went back and had his arms up like wtf and went to the perimeter. Embiid ended up scoring tho.

Not sure I agree with that. Toronto is clearly better than anyone in the West other than GSW and I think Boston will be. I don’t know that I’d say that about Philly and Miluakee though.
I agree. Sixers with a decent bench could be. Milwaukee idk

Philly/Milwaukee/Indiana are better than anyone in the West not named GSW.

I need to go back to the clips and find it, but in the first quarter, Ben sprinted to the post (right under the basket like he always does) looked for Shamet (I think it was Shamet) then Embiid came strolling down and went in front of Simmons and posted up and got the ball. Simmons went back and had his arms up like wtf and went to the perimeter. Embiid ended up scoring tho.
That did happen lol Ben was mismatched against a guard

I like how Ben gets aggressive against mismatches (as any player should) but he doesn't do that against many other players. We have to force it down low when he is under the basket since he can't do anything else

This combo aint it lol and its all on Ben to make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom