**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben and Joel are 100% not going to last. Law of averages with 2 young "stars"

It is just about who Philly chooses to keep

Embiid is the most beloved Philly athlete since Iverson. Only way he’s ever making it out of town is if HE wants out or at the end of his career if he’s asking for too much money.

That did happen lol Ben was mismatched against a guard

I like how Ben gets aggressive against mismatches (as any player should) but he doesn't do that against many other players. We have to force it down low when he is under the basket since he can't do anything else

This combo aint it lol and its all on Ben to make it work

Lol man I remember saying ben and Joel don't really **** with each other like that in the first or second week of the season. You can see it out there on the court at times

Philly/Milwaukee/Indiana are better than anyone in the West not named GSW.

Maybe, but I don’t think it’s by as wide a margin as you do. In a playoffs series, assuming full health for each team, I think it would be a toss-up between the East teams you mentioned and Denver and OKC.

But If what you mean is the team that comes out of the East to go to to the Finals is going to have a harder path than GSW probably will, then yes, I agree.

HIM HIM

Laker season is a failure if they don’t win it all

Thanks for pinging me here.

There are a few franchises in the sports world where anything less than a championship is a failure, the likes of which we have never seen before. The Lakers are that franchise in the NBA. They do not rebuild, they reload. 2nd round exits are embarrassing to them. WCF appearances are moral victories. Losing in the finals is worse than finishing with the worst record in the NBA. Everyone wants to sign with them, as evidenced by the signing of LeBron. If they do not win it all this year they will be better off blowing it up

Can't remember last time I ate food at an arena that wasn't served to me in an actual package like peanuts or something. Usually hit up Qdoba on Causeway and grab maybe one beer at TD. Everything is dumb expensive.

Oracle, the arena that had staph infections running wild, is #1? Sounds about right.

And who are the teams in the West that folks need to be worried about outside of GSW?
Man the playoffs are different style of game. You better be able to have a killer iso player when the game slows down in June.
Bron beat the Boston, Indiana, and Toronto basically by himself.
OKC is meshing well
Houston going to figure it out
Lakers are better than last years Cavs
Portland can wash any team in the East on any given night.
Utah ain’t no slouch either
Man season won’t even start until the all star break. Way too much overreacting in this thread:lol:

Kemba in Decemba

21 ppg
35/26/84

He can be a #1 guy and put up numbers on a fringe playoff team. You could probably swap him with a few pgs on a few playoff teams and there wouldn't be much dropoff. But just the fact that all the good teams already have good pgs. He'd be a huge asset off the bench

Not this again

comeon.png

Man the playoffs are different style of game. You better be able to have a killer iso player when the game slows down in June.
Bron beat the Boston, Indiana, and Toronto basically by himself.
OKC is meshing well
Houston going to figure it out
Lakers are better than last years Cavs
Portland can wash any team in the East on any given night.
Utah ain’t no slouch either
Man season won’t even start until the all star break. Way too much overreacting in this thread:lol:

Dis man brought up the Rockets and Utah. :lol:

Saying "on any given night" is a blanket statement. Portland ain't better than the top 3 teams in the east in the East.

Dis man brought up the Rockets and Utah. :lol:

Saying "on any given night" is a blanket statement. Portland ain't better than the top 3 teams in the east in the East.
We ain’t even half way through the season and people think this is what these teams will look like:lol:
Just keep watching and the same story that’s played out for the last 10 years will play out again. Only a hand full of teams have ever won the chip in the history of the nba. Milwaukee, Toronto, and Philadelphia will end up in the same place they always do watching the finals at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom