**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain’t even half way through the season and people think this is what these teams will look like:lol:
Just keep watching and the same story that’s played out for the last 10 years will play out again. Only a hand full of teams have ever won the chip in the history of the nba. Milwaukee, Toronto, and Philadelphia will end up in the same place they always do watching the finals at home.

What you think the Raps are gonna fall off? That roster is deep and they can guard at every position. Nobody should be surprised if they made the finals.

Some of y’all expect us to believe a 32 year old point guard, an injury prone SF who ain’t been deep in the playoffs in 4 years, are somehow going to getter better as the year goes along.
They will regress like history has shown us the past few years. I swear it’s like the people who keep predicting the patriots not being good every year.

Best player in the East :pimp::pimp::pimp:

tenor.gif

What you think the Raps are gonna fall off? That roster is deep and they can guard at every position. Nobody should be surprised if they made the finals.
Depth in role players has never been as important as talent in terms of winning a chip. With that said the East is so open this year they can make the finals but they sure as hell not winning

I'm not even sure where to rank Kyrie in the east cuz Kwahi, Freak and Embiid do more on the court than him and they can score just as much as him.

Can't remember last time I ate food at an arena that wasn't served to me in an actual package like peanuts or something. Usually hit up Qdoba on Causeway and grab maybe one beer at TD. Everything is dumb expensive.

I got a slice of pizza at TD..**** was like 10 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom