**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of new jerseys, the earned editions hit Macys (through Lids) at buy one get one 50% off. One of the few times I enjoy having a Macys card lol

I Like this move for the Knicks, But Chicago would def be asking for a second rounder back at least, either that or one of your younger prospects
How so????

Dude hasn't played a full season yet (maybe second). He's another walking injury with lots of potential offensively, no D. Not worth a pick.

How so????

Dude hasn't played a full season yet (maybe second). He's another walking injury with lots of potential.
Even with the injuries he's still been putting up about 16 ppg on decent shooting & is still relatively young, not to mention he's an expiring. The Knicks need someone to take Lee off of their hands. that's not gonna come for free & it's not like Jabari can't be a rotational player, especially on a lottery team.

Even with the injuries he's still been putting up about 16 ppg on decent shooting & is still relatively young, not to mention he's an expiring. The Knicks need someone to take Lee off of their hands. that's not gonna come for free & it's not like Jabari can't be a rotational player, especially on a lottery team.
The only reason I see the Knicks trading for Parker is for cap relief. They are full on tank and giving assets even if it's to get Lee out doesnt make sense to me. I'm sure Leee can/will be valuable to someone making a push.

The only reason I see the Knicks trading for Parker is for cap relief. They are full on tank and giving assets even if it's to get Lee out doesnt make sense to me. I'm sure Leee can/will be valuable to someone making a push.

Knicks fans been saying this for atleast the past two years man :lol:. Nobody is taking a hit to their salary cap for free, ESPECIALLY when most teams will have cap this summer & a deep list of FA's. Not to mention teams know The Knicks are looking to add top tier talent, teams know this & they know the knicks NEED to get rid of Lee to really try & put something together.

A second rounder isn't asking for too much for a team to take on that contract. Hell The Lakers gave up D'Lo to get off Mogzov contract & he only made 3 Million more dollars than Lee.

Of course not. Beating one of the best basketball teams ever assembled in order to start getting toward that success is kind of difficult.

Word So was MIA that when OKC got bumbed in the finals? if he did his job they probably could have won instead he was ghost
Was OKC the greatest team ever assembled when he got sent home first round?
Was Dame Lillard & the Blazers the greatest team ever assembled when he got sent home first round?
The 14-15 Warriors were one of the Best teams ever?
When he played the All Time great duo of Kawhi & Aldridge?

:rofl::rofl:

C'mon man Ya'll dudes are disingenuous as **** when it comes to Harden, dudes game has CLEARLY dropped in the playoffs for years but now we gonna act like it was just the Warriors Stopping him yearly

Last edited:
Word So was MIA that when they got bumbed in the finals? if he did his job they probably could have won instead he was ghost
Was OKC the greatest team ever assembled when he got sent home first round?
Was Dame Lillard & the Blazers the greatest team ever assembled when he got sent home first round?
The 14-15 Warriors were one of the Best teams ever?
When he played the All Time great duo of Kawhi & Aldridge?

:rofl::rofl:

C'mon man Ya'll dudes are disingenuous as **** when it comes to Harden, dudes game has CLEARLY dropped in the playoffs for years but now we gonna act like it was just the Warriors Stopping him yearly
yeah he struggles in the post season

according to here he's gassed out.. which may be true

yeah he struggles in the post season

according to here he's gassed out.. which may be true

He may Be, but IDC because nobody says that about Barkley, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, GP, T-Mac, Melo, AI etc etc all that context is lost on them.... but harden doesn't play well & he Troy Aikmen suddenly

Then what irks me more is how the Blog boy quartet, raves uncontrollably all season about his efficiency numbers & then want to turn a blind eye when all that hits rock Bottom come playoff time (excuse me he still a great FT shooter, so that saves his "efficiency")

He may Be, but IDC because nobody says that about Barkley, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, GP, T-Mac, Melo, AI etc etc all that context is lost on them.... but harden doesn't play well & he Troy Aikmen suddenly

Then what irks me more is how the Blog boy quartet, raves uncontrollably all season about his efficiency numbers & then want to turn a blind eye when all that hits rock Bottom come playoff time (excuse me he still a great FT shooter, so that saves his "efficiency")
yeah i hate advanced stats :lol:

ts%, +/-, all aids to me lol

Harden has shot 31%, 27% and 29% from 3 the last 3 years in the playoffs. None of that is his fault though... The waterboy gave him the wrong gatorade.

0491202F-6C4E-4BFF-B864-4AFB4A1D21F9.jpeg

:lol:

Dudes don't got this same reaction when it's pages of clowning other players and a certain team. Nah, we can talk **** across the board.

OH ****:nerd:
Hyped himself up all season long. Was so thoroughly convinced PG was a 100% guaranteed lock to be a Laker. Now his inner *** comes spilling out and PG is a "coward" for choosing to stay put. Grown adult man acting like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom