**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
selective memory.

he was dared to shoot during his first couple of years and he would often pass or drive to the basket, that was his stigma....like ben simmons.

Comparing Ben to Bron is lazy and intellectually dishonest. Ben literally does not shoot the ball. As someone mentioned, at least Bron was willing and 35% in year 2 (which he was from deep) is a HUGE difference from Ben who has attempted less than 15 threes in his first 113 NBA games.

lol there’s always a young player who becomes the flavor of the year

remember when KAT > AD was a thing

This...I’ll wait until they’re all 26-27 to even say who’s better. Tough to say when they’re all 19-20 years old in the rookie and sophomore year and will still all get a lot better

Who here would’ve taken Kawhi over Kyrie after they finished up their 2nd season? Now it’s a no brainer

Similar situation with BG and Steph who both came out the 2009 draft. Few ppl was taking Steph over BG after their first 2-3 seasons

A serious question here just how good of a scorer do ya'll expect Luka to be? because if people are honestly considering him a top 3 prospect in the entire league as a wing player.... does nobody account for defense?

Because if he's top three i would assume people are considering that he can one day be the #1 option on a contending team..... which would mean he would have to be a seriously ELITE offensive player to makeup for his lack of ability on defense considering he will be on the floor a lot & there's an influx of wing players in the league.
I could see him being a low-to-mid 20s scorer. Give him full time PG duties and he should be around 8 assists or so too. Feel like his defense is overblown. Not really any worse than the majority of other young players.

Fox is definitely a better playmaker, but Tatum is also a significantly better defender that can guard 3 positions. Both future all stars.

Better defender or playing on a better defensive team? Fox gives the effort and can switch 1-3.

I don’t think it’s significant

Cuban was just raving about his mixtape mean mugging PG last season. ****

people gotta stop pretending like European basketball is better than ours

It's like they're purposely dishonest. Like, all of the talent that the NBA produces that is homegrown. Bron, KD, Steph, etc....but because you've had Dirk and Luka you wanna get on your high horse? **** out of here Mr. Walk on the other side of the street because of a damn hoodie.

Also while we're on rookies, I know everyone is on the Trae young is trash bandwagon but dude is gonna be a problem in a few years.

for as much as people say he's gonna get abused in the NBA at his size dude is already extremely good at finishing around the rim

he's at 16 drives per game & he's shooting 53%

in comparison

Harden - 18 on 52%
Derozan 18 on 53%
Wall - 17 on 55%
Jrue - 17 on 54%
Russ - 15 on 51%
Giannis - 14 on 65% :sick:

For him to not have near the explosiveness or strength that these guys have and be finishing that well on a team with few offensive options says quite a lot. He's also seem to be a pretty good playmaker & passer, Trae is gonna be just fine in the league.

Also while we're on rookies, I know everyone is on the Trae young is trash bandwagon but dude is gonna be a problem in a few years.

for as much as people say he's gonna get abused in the NBA at his size dude is already extremely good at finishing around the rim

he's at 16 drives per game & he's shooting 53%

in comparison

Harden - 18 on 52%
Derozan 18 on 53%
Wall - 17 on 55%
Jrue - 17 on 54%
Russ - 15 on 51%
Giannis - 14 on 65% :sick:

For him to not have near the explosiveness or strength that these guys have and be finishing that well on a team with few offensive options says quite a lot. He's also seem to be a pretty good playmaker & passer, Trae is gonna be just fine in the league.

Speak on itttt. He's out if he can get an average 3 ball. Even w/o a 3ball if his teammates were average he'd look much better. He's had no problem getting to the rim, finishing, making highly sophisticated reads and passes.

I like what ATL is doing. Kevin is a player, and John Collins is legit as hell.

It's like they're purposely dishonest. Like, all of the talent that the NBA produces that is homegrown. Bron, KD, Steph, etc....but because you've had Dirk and Luka you wanna get on your high horse? **** out of here Mr. Walk on the other side of the street because of a damn hoodie.

It’s racial bias IMO.

We get looked down upon for focusing all our efforts on basketball. They get praised for being pros at 14. Cuban is a HAN

6D86EEBA-2493-4755-B520-5D534216AE69.png

Man 108 3's...to ZERO should tell you that they're nothing alike in regards to shooting.

If you can't see that then you just lost on this bro.
man, im just saying they're not that far apart *shrugs* they're mid range FG attempts is practically the same.

*shrugs*

Pels vs Lakers game of da nite ya herd me...KCP might as well jus get on da Pels plane back since we gon trade fa him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom