**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McLemore is on the fringe of falling out of the league. So I'll allow that comparison. Solid one indeed

I was literally only comparing the aesthetics of their jump shots. Does Kidd have good looking shot?

Kidd had a 35% 3PFG% throughout his career 21 year career and Ball currently is at 31%. Ball is averaging 10/6/4. Kidd is averaging 14/6/9 after two years. Lonzo is averaging 10/6/6 for his career. It’s not hard to make the case they are mediocre shooters that are elite passing/rebounding capabilities yet we are differentiating based on form even though Ball is doing this at a younger age.

I am by no means a defender but to say he can’t be a defender, playmaker and hustle/energy player is a bit much.

The dynamic of the NFL is sad tbh. From the way the players are treated by fans, media and owners to how the CTE and other health issues spawn from playing. Not enjoyable to watch week to week when you start realizing how ****** up that whole league is

The media don't even make it subtle in terms of scolding players who are only looking out for their health and futures. Heavy racial tones

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James was critical of NFL owners during the latest episode of HBO's "The Shop" on Friday night, saying they have a "slave mentality."

"In the NFL they got a bunch of old white men owning teams and they got that slave mentality," James said during the episode. "And it's like, 'This is my team. You do what the f--- I tell y'all to do. Or we get rid of y'all.'

"The players are who make the ship go. We make it go. Every Sunday, without Todd Gurley and without Odell Beckham Jr., without those players, those guys, there is no football. And it's the same in the NBA."

"The difference between the NBA and the NFL, the NBA is what we believe he [a player] can be. The potential," James said. "In the NFL, it's like what can you do for me this Sunday, or this Monday or this Thursday, and if you ain't it, we moving on."

Billy-D_Approves.gif

All that Henny aint gon erase the memory that y'all traded Chris Paul in his prime for a bunch of players that amounted to nothing and left for nothing and a pick that turned into Austin Rivers

To compound that, Eric Gordon tells you that his heart is in Phoenix yet you still match the bag

To compound that you trade a first for Asik. To compound that you sign him to a bag the next summer

Cousins trade is murky, gave up some assets for sure. On one hand Cousins was playing well before the injury, on the other the team vastly improved with Cousins out of the lineup and swept Portland

I live in Dallas now so I rock with them, signed a deal right before the season started. I made the right choice for sure

You still the homie though and I'll pour up with ya tomorrow night when I touch down in LA again for the holidays

My dude ate that frog splash like it was nothing (pause)
5134B359-387C-4E55-8E4E-87FE84E13E96.gif

Lebron to Dallas conformed? :lol:

What if I told you he wasn’t truthfully a black rights activist? What if I told you like George W. Bush, he didn’t care like about black people? What if I told you he wasn’t “The King”? That he was speaking out for profits. That he signed the currently mostly most outwardly racist owner in the league. That he will never surpass Jordan. That his image is a fraud. What if I told you he will not ever be considered better than Kobe?

30 Stories.
30 Filmmakers.
30 Years.

This is ESPN’s critical acclaimed 30 For 30.

Presented on Tuesday’s At 8PM.

this trouble in boston might be a blessing in disguise for them

does alt right pg and jaylen brown get them AD?

Lebron to Dallas conformed? :lol:

While I know exactly what he means and I do believe most players would love to play alongside other great players. We know exactly what he also meant.

However, let's forgo all that noise and focused on what he actually said.

Notice who he mentioned ... for Christ sake, he puts Luka and Simmons in the conversation. Yet he doesnt meantion any of his teammates????? ....

Yeah this is a great Leader. Your KING!

Blake might be having the best season of his career, should be freed on bail

Yep. But more than likely he’s gone spend the rest of his prime there fighting to make the playoffs in the East, like this year. He needs another star and Pistons don’t have any good way to get one. Not going to happen by free agency and they don’t have a lot of attractive trade pieces.

They need to hit a miracle and have a middle first round pick turn instantly into a star...

Yep. But more than likely he’s gone spend the rest of his prime there fighting to make the playoffs in the East, like this year. He needs another star and Pistons don’t have any good way to get one. Not going to happen by free agency and they don’t have a lot of attractive trade pieces.

They need to hit a miracle and have a middle first round pick turn instantly into a star...

These guys drafted Stanley Johnson over Winslow, Myles Turner(and obviously Booker)

Then Luke Kennard over Mitchell, they need blind luck

All that Henny aint gon erase the memory that y'all traded Chris Paul in his prime for a bunch of players that amounted to nothing and left for nothing and a pick that turned into Austin Rivers

To compound that, Eric Gordon tells you that his heart is in Phoenix yet you still match the bag

To compound that you trade a first for Asik. To compound that you sign him to a bag the next summer

Cousins trade is murky, gave up some assets for sure. On one hand Cousins was playing well before the injury, on the other the team vastly improved with Cousins out of the lineup and swept Portland

I live in Dallas now so I rock with them, signed a deal right before the season started. I made the right choice for sure

You still the homie though and I'll pour up with ya tomorrow night when I touch down in LA again for the holidays
i hear u but AD finna stay once we add more depth to da wing...whay part of dallas I was chillin on lemon ave condos couple summaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom