**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4D7CB901-79A6-4DFB-A16B-203BC69F3EE3.jpeg
Sorry @freddy fig

I’m sick of the collusion angle.
If New Orleans didn’t waste the first portion of his career, he’d probably be talking about staying now.

U hit a ****ing lotto ticket.

It’s on your organization to utilize the prize correctly.

Don’t get mad when he starts looking around wondering why **** ain’t getting better.

Could the Pelicans really do any better than the adds of Jrue, Gordon, Randle, Mirotic, Elfrid, Rondo, Cousins, etc? Regardless of how good AD is they just haven’t been a very attractive destination for players, but those guys I just named are a lot better adds than most of the teams in the league have added over the years.

Once KP gives hints that he wont resign with us, no other package would come close.

KP for AD. Then sign KD. Knicks byke :pimp:

That tech he got for it was trash.. garbage *** refs want these guys to show 0 emotion after a dunk like that

this tech was also trash :smh:

no doubt. frustrating thing is he didn't even show emotion worthy of a tech. he's finnish. they ain't the most expressive bunch

Memphis might be thinking about pulling the plug soon. What would you want back in a Gasol trade?

Hard to gauge his value right now. Although he’s been inconsistent lately, he’s been a top 5 center this year. You would think a potential contending team would want him (I.e. Bucks, Raptors, Lakers). I would at least want a decent prospect and maybe a 1st. Who that prospect is? Idk

I was told that KD is a snake for joining a winning basketball culture. LeBron out here trying to stack the deck in his 3rd city :lol: :lol:

Actually, KD a snake for joining a team that went to his home, took his food, grilled it all and ate it by themselves and didn’t give KD none. So KD left his home and everybody in it and moved to live with the guys that used, took and ate at his house, oh and they left the dishes for him to washed also.

Actually, KD a snake for joining a team that went to his home, took his food, grilled it all and ate it by themselves and didn’t give KD none. So KD left his home and everybody in it and moved to live with the guys that used, took and ate at his house, oh and they left the dishes for him to washed also.

So LeBron is a snake too? Out here recruiting super teams at every stop he’s at. Hmmm.

pels are fine. they just been running into the warriors in the playoffs. a lot of teams are competitive and would have a shot beating each other if dubs just weren't this great.

Hard to gauge his value right now. Although he’s been inconsistent lately, he’s been a top 5 center this year. You would think a potential contending team would want him (I.e. Bucks, Raptors, Lakers). I would at least want a decent prospect and maybe a 1st. Who that prospect is? Idk

Feel like the hornets are a good match. Something like mkg monk and Zeller?

That’s a recruiter. Different from a snake.
STHU ....

LeBron "recruited" a team of Wayde/Bosh and had everyone thinking he didnt know what he was doing until the decision.

LeBron left Miami when he saw he wasnt going nowhere and left to a team that had enough resources to "recruit" other superstars to help him win.

Lebron left Clev when he saw they had nothing else to offer and went to the Lakers as he saw young talent and enough resources to "recruit" other superstars.

Yet KD just did what Lebron did but better and went to an established team.

If you ask me, the biggest snake in the NBA had been Lebron by a landslide and although he has had the opportunity to stack his deck, he has came short many times.

Continue praising your King!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom