**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the trade for AD chatter is loud now, imagine it when the Lakers are out of the playoff picture while Bron "recovering". The plug on his way to LA now

I have no idea what you’re talking about :lol:

I’m referring to Ainge and IT.

Im referring to Celtic fans ready to ship Gordon Hayward in a package for Unibrow, when Hayward uprooted his entire family to be the face of the Celtics and went thru one of the worst injuries you could possibly have.

I’m referring to the Lakers treatment of Kobe compared to the Cetics treatment of their stars. Lakers not gunna penny pinch on those contracts in their final years. The Cetics might do that or trade him if he’s not good anymore.

It's funny that this is a thing in real life too. I was at the bar the other day and some guy starts talking to the bartender like 'man the celtics have no loyalty to their players! They traded IT after blah blah..'. I was just sitting there with the tuh face

Let me find out ALA is stalking the Lakers thread :rofl:

They might as well come out the closet. No need to hide that Laker fandom.

Wavy stay over there. The rest of the contingent sporadically mentions what's said in there as well.

Let me find out ALA is stalking the Lakers thread :rofl:

They might as well come out the closet. No need to hide that Laker fandom.

We know that. That always talkin bout "Lakers fans are saying...."

Like they spying on a club house.

pachah1.png

From

“i don’t wan’t Bron. Nobody wants to play with him and he stunts young players’ growth”

To

“I’m glad we got Bron because Magic won’t trade the young guys like other GMs”

To

“Why would AD choose Boston over playing with LeBron?”

To

“We need to trade the young guys for AD”

Imagine hating a man for 15 years because of his playstyle and off-the-court character only to become a fan and root for him to do what you hated him for.

Mitchell gonna get a sig shoes before Giannis which is Nike rumored to be cooking for 2 years now man just replace the Kobe AD line with Giannis and focus on retros.

From

“i don’t wan’t Bron. Nobody wants to play with him and he stunts young players’ growth”

To

To

To

Imagine hating a man for 15 years because of his playstyle and off-the-court character only to become a fan and root for him to do what you hated him for.

:lol: :lol:

From

To

To

To

True. I been trying to tell my Laker fam about their shameful hate for Lebron over the years and just how truly great he is. Some of them have seen the error of their ways, others still lost in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom