**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I love our front office...I love IT and what he brought to the team but I ain’t holding onto him cuz “loyalty”. I’d rather have the younger/better player in Kyrie obviously

If NOP wants Hayward in return for AD? Bye

I’ll let y’all be “loyal” tho

You’re a fan. Of course you appreciate smart asset management but the loyalty being discussed here is loyalty from a star player’s perspective. You ain’t in the equation

Loyalty helped us get Lebron though.

You didn’t see the comments about the Knicks? Windy said he might’ve gone to the Knicks but the way the NY front office did Melo turned him off.

You don’t think it matters. I get it. But for players, I think it absolutely matters.

I definitely think it plays a factor for sure.

Ainge’s cutthroat style has worked out well for us so far. We’ll see what happens in the future

I think my favorite thing about this thread is when the Laker brigade does all this whining about the Big Lakers thread even though there are far more Laker fans in here than any other fanbase. I especially enjoy the complaining when it happens right after they slander Harden for 10 straight pages.

The funniest part is we could have had a civil discourse until you came in with your “ehhh laker fans are so stupid are you gunna bake cakes or call him a coward”

We just return the energy.

ALA all day

970A63A8-13B1-4D47-AECB-FDC749163225.gif

Hollywood being Hollywood is what got the Lakers Lebby. Don’t let the PR spins about Knocks lack of loyalty fool you especially when they freely gave Melo the full max with no competition.

Hollywood being Hollywood is what got the Lakers Lebby. Don’t let the PR spins about Knocks lack of loyalty fool you especially when they freely gave Melo the full max with no competition.

But I thought nobody would sign for the Lakers cuz that brand **** is dead.

Lakers def wanted to give Melo the max in 2014, bullet dodged.

The funniest part is we could have had a civil discourse until you came in with your “ehhh laker fans are so stupid are you gunna bake cakes or call him a coward”

We just return the energy.

Idk why you'd take offense to something that had nothing to do with you.

I think my favorite thing about this thread is when the Laker brigade does all this whining about the Big Lakers thread even though there are far more Laker fans in here than any other fanbase. I especially enjoy the complaining when it happens right after they slander Harden for 10 straight pages.

you could Talk about the Celtics & see if people engage in those talks............. instead you mention L.A just as much as the fans do

The brand of the Lakers =|= the brand of Los Angeles.

This theory will be put to the test this summer as well cause lawd knows the Clippers have no brand. They do have the allure of being in Los Angeles though.

So how come he didn’t sign with the Clippers
Because obviously the Lakers are a better fit from a marketing standpoint than the Clippers.

But okay guy you got it. I was rooting for Bron back when the majority of the Laker fan base was feeding into a contrived player comparison between Bron and a guy he's clearly much better than.

Because obviously the Lakers are a better fit from a marketing standpoint than the Clippers.

But okay guy you got it. I was rooting for Bron back when the majority of the Laker fan base was feeding into a contrived player comparison between Bron and a guy he's clearly much better than.

But ya'll literally just said the Lakers brand is dead

incredulous.gif

I do talk about the Celtics.

Speaking of the Celtics, Kyrie on Christmas had 40 points with 1 free throw attempt, I know you guys had to love that. Barbershop Kyrie :pimp:

Kyrie Actually works on finishing from various different angles instead of various different flopping motions. That's what happens when you follow Kobe #YourWelcome

Anyways, watching your team win games when they should be tanking is the most frustrating thing in basketball. Every Spurs win is a step backwards in the process

Anyways, watching your team win games when they should be tanking is the most frustrating thing in basketball. Every Spurs win is a step backwards in the process

We're you one of the ones talking **** about us Laker fans who were team tank a couple years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom