**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because obviously the Lakers are a better fit from a marketing standpoint than the Clippers.

But okay guy you got it. I was rooting for Bron back when the majority of the Laker fan base was feeding into a contrived player comparison between Bron and a guy he's clearly much better than.

So first playing in La > playing with the Lakers

Then it’s
Brand of the Lakers > brand of the Clippers.

ALA gotta get their **** straight.
Y’all ain’t making no sense.

We're you one of the ones talking **** about us Laker fans who were team tank a couple years ago?
Unless you were one of the "The Lakers will never tank" who within one season pivoted to "Tanking is a genius strategy" then no. I championed more for the Sixers tanking than the majority of Sixers fans on here.

If you're not going to win, or have a solid foundation to do so in the near future...tank.

AD is basically an upgraded KG. And we see what limited success he had from a winning standpoint before getting to Boston (sans that 2004 season).

It’s lowkey funny when dudes in here say “why would AD help LeBron’s legacy” as if AD wouldn’t benefit waaaay more from a legacy standpoint from playing with LeBron :lol:

I didn’t see the game but I’m curious the see what AD did in the 4th. Every Pels game I’ve seen this year he’s watched Jrue and Julius shoot the ball

KG consistently made it to the playoffs atleast. He even made it to the WCF as the 1 seed, something AD had never even sniffed.

KG did that in year 9. And AD has been injured a lot which can account for some of the lack of playoff appearances.

Why doesn’t Anthony Davis impact translate to wins?

I think it's style of play.

****** kill James Harden, but he's been 50 plus wins 3 of the last 4 years as the only AS on the team. It's very hard to win big if your best player isn't really a playmaker, I think.

AD is great(duh), but I'm not sure you can win big if your best player isn't a high level playmaker.

I could be wrong on this, but off first thought that seems to be the case.

I think it's style of play.

*****s kill James Harden, but he's been 50 plus wins 3 of the last 4 years as the only AS on the team. It's very hard to win big if your best player isn't really a playmaker, I think.

AD is great(duh), but I'm not sure you can win big if your best player isn't a high level playmaker.

I could be wrong on this, but off first thought that seems to be the case.

Basically you’re saying Giannis >>> AD

CC HIM HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom