**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man spencer is averaging 23 a game off the bench over his last 16, and 27 a game over the Nets last 10 games. They're 9-1 over that stretch. 6 man of the year fasho right now.

The Rockets are a team with no depth.

Payton and Mirotic shouldn’t be the reason a team with 2 first team all Defensive players are at the bottom of the conference.

I could see if AD or Jrue missed significant time but they’ve been relatively healthy.
Yes you are correct, the Rockets have no depth. That doesn't change the fact that the Pels have no depth

Harden is simply proving just how good he is. Not to mention Gentry is the variant knockoff version of D'antoni. They still have infrastructure in place with Tucker, Gordon, Capela, Green

Again, with a fully healthy team a lot of intelligent folks out there had Pels missing the playoffs. That was prior to all of us discovering just how loaded the conference is

Embiid. Even in his "rookie" year the 76ers jumped off the page when Embiid was on the floor. We're starting to get a lot of evidence with AD in regards to his tangible impact on winning. Embiid isn't a "floater"
Y'all starting to inject barbershop terminology into this

55C73E18-D0E9-4C2D-8850-252E43CC56AC.png

Facts. But if the shoe fits, then hey

*Shrugs*

AD and Jrue have been basically healthy this year, no reason for teams that are led by Luka and DeAaron Fox being better than a team with ANTHONY DAVIS and Jrue Holiday. Idk man.

And it’s not like NOP has had some ridiculous SOS either.

The Kings shouldn't be better than the Pelicans
I would argue that they're not

Kings have a -1.5 point diff to the Pels +0.8

Pels 7th off rtg to the Kings 14th and they're both in the 20's in def rtg

Kings are no doubt playing above expectations, perhaps playing over their heads and been much healthier than the Pels. I believe the averages will play out, especially if Pels can get some health

I mean I get it, a 28/13/5 superstar at 25 is about to be dealt, I get it. But still, are we sure that he's "That *****" that's going to win you 55 games and take you deep into the playoffs?

Honestly though, who can you really say this about in the NBA when playing with average to good talent only and no other stars? Like, if you swapped KD for AD on the Pels, I don’t think you could say they’d be a lock for the playoffs. I think the days that a single guy can basically guarantee a team a playoff spot may be over, at least in the West.

I would argue that they're not

Kings have a -1.5 point diff to the Pels +0.8

Pels 7th off rtg to the Kings 14th and they're both in the 20's in def rtg

Kings are no doubt playing above expectations, perhaps playing over their heads and been much healthier than the Pels. I believe the averages will play out, especially if Pels can get some health

Did you watch the Pels/Mavs game or the Pels/Kings game?

Of course 2 isolated games don’t tell the whole story. But neither do the numbers

Did you watch the Pels/Mavs game or the Pels/Kings game?

Of course 2 isolated games don’t tell the whole story. But neither do the numbers
I watched last night's game, Davis was killing Dallas in the 4th quarter

The Kings have better results at this point which isn't how it should be, I agree. I just see obvious factors and obvious stats that signal why this has been the result thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom