**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue that they're not

Kings have a -1.5 point diff to the Pels +0.8

Pels 7th off rtg to the Kings 14th and they're both in the 20's in def rtg

Kings are no doubt playing above expectations, perhaps playing over their heads and been much healthier than the Pels. I believe the averages will play out, especially if Pels can get some health

I can see it. The Pels have been bitten by their horrible clutch time metrics. So maybe that evens out a bit and the Kings come back down to earth. As you alluded to the Pels probably aren't 15-20 bad.

That being said, seeing the Clippers, Kings, Mavs, all be as good, if not better than the pels when none of them have a guy close to Anthony Davis good is something worth mentioning.

My man spencer is averaging 23 a game off the bench over his last 16, and 27 a game over the Nets last 10 games. They're 9-1 over that stretch. 6 man of the year fasho right now.

Is he better than Ratsull?

Yo I looked at Wall’s playoff numbers the other day and was surprised at how good his counting #s were lol

I can see it. The Pels have been bitten by their horrible clutch time metrics. So maybe that evens out a bit and the Kings come back down to earth. As you alluded to the Pels probably aren't 15-20 bad.

That being said, seeing the Clippers, Kings, Mavs, all be as good, if not better than the pels when none of them have a guy close to Anthony Davis good is something worth mentioning.
I agree with you, and I do appreciate how we can critique even a guy like AD. I just don't want to take things too far left on him

Questioning his potential in the future is totally fair, as a franchise guy. I just look at his comp, like Giannis, Embiid etc. All of these guys have their warts if we want to start splitting hairs over the younger Tier 1ish guys

Is he better than Ratsull?

I think so. But it's close, and Spencer's wayyy older than D'Lo. They compliment each other pretty well. Everything that D'lo lacks, Spencer makes up for and vice versa.

Even wit 4 games behind from 14 to da 8 spot...i aint gon panic as long as we finish da szn strong afta da all star break we gon be in strikin distance we good

My man spencer is averaging 23 a game off the bench over his last 16, and 27 a game over the Nets last 10 games. They're 9-1 over that stretch. 6 man of the year fasho right now.
Nobody deserves it right now, it's too too close.
GOing to take the whole year to see who gets this award.

I agree with you, and I do appreciate how we can critique even a guy like AD. I just don't want to take things too far left on him

Questioning his potential in the future is totally fair, as a franchise guy. I just look at his comp, like Giannis, Embiid etc. All of these guys have their warts if we want to start splitting hairs over the younger Tier 1ish guys

It is a bit nit picky IMO when we're doing this with AD, but I think if a guy is going to make maybe 250 plus MILLION Dollars THIS SUMMER, then it's worth investigating why the pels can't be a .500 ball club while he's been on the floor since he's been in the NO.

It's not as black and white as that, but it's worth looking at because...he's going to be paid 250Ms and can't be better than teams led by Gallinari, DeAron Fox, and Luka Doncic? (Right now, at least)

Now We're not sure if AD can impact winning :lol:

If he wasn’t a potential Laker, would you question his impact on winning if he’s been to the playoffs twice in 6 seasons while leading his team to 14th place this season?

I mean it’s a fair question. It’s a question you’d ask about the laundry list of players you hate

It is a bit nit picky IMO when we're doing this with AD, but I think if a guy is going to make maybe 250 plus MILLION Dollars THIS SUMMER, then it's worth investigating why the pels can't be a .500 ball club while he's been on the floor since he's been in the NO.

It's not as black and white as that, but it's worth looking at because...he's going to be paid 250Ms and can't be better than teams led by Gallinari, DeAron Fox, and Luka Doncic? (Right now, at least)
Right, but last season they won 48 games with a worse team (it was rag tag if we're being honest after the Cousins thing) and swept Portland

If he played in the east, he'd be racking up 42 win season playoff births just like Giannis or whomever else

You're not going to not pay him 250 or whatever it is for any reason other than a catastrophic injury

You think he’s worried about being the 2 guy to his favorite player? He signed to Klutch for crying out loud :lol:

Also I’m not buying this whole sidekick angle. Bron is 34. Unibrow is 25. There is life after Bron for the Lakers.

I’m sure Unibrow peeps how the Lakers treat their stars too. We don’t use them and abuse them. We don’t ask our stars to give their bodies for us in the playoffs and then trade them the next summer.

christ i didnt even know he was that young :lol:

If he wasn’t a potential Laker, would you question his impact on winning if he’s been to the playoffs twice in 6 seasons while leading his team to 14th place this season?

I mean it’s a fair question. It’s a question you’d ask about the laundry list of players you hate

we're talking about a guy who's clearly been Elite on BOTH ends of the floor for years now, and has played on teams that have been through severe injuries, along with his Third best player in every season being a guy who isn't even a clear starter.

I was gonna go into detail about this but it's just an *** backwards thing to even waste time at. we have a guy who's going to efficiently get you atleast 25, Is gonna dominate on the boards, an elite rim protector, can switch on too wings on the perimeter.... but we're discussing if he has an impact on winning?

then ya'll bring up Giannis & Embiid as if their anchoring the Warriors.

Beal is legit though. In the games Wallcohol is too drunk to go, he’s every bit the playmaker Booker is

:lol:

Blank+_6d526700221d4345c0e644d3463988ad.png

kd use to be the man in minny but we all knew he couldnt be THEE MAN and was best suited as the number 2 guy.

paul pierce finally got him his title

we're talking about a guy who's clearly been Elite on BOTH ends of the floor for years now, and has played on teams that have been through severe injuries, along with his Third best player in every season being a guy who isn't even a clear starter.

I was gonna go into detail about this but it's just an *** backwards thing to even waste time at. we have a guy who's going to efficiently get you atleast 25, Is gonna dominate on the boards, an elite rim protector, can switch on too wings on the perimeter.... but we're discussing if he has an impact on winning?

then ya'll bring up Giannis & Embiid as if their anchoring the Warriors.

It’s funny cause when the Rockets were down, you were spinning in your barber chair and posting memes.

But it’s different now because we are talking about a potential laker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom