**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing 2 starters my ***.
The Team as is has a Healthy Jrue/Randle/AD.........................I don't care that Elf and Miro and ET Moore have been hurt..............that big 3 is a Legit 3, the record is shameful.....

**** outta here with "they aren't healthy"
We aren't asking them to be A-1 with the injuries,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but these dudes lose to Everybody...........everybody man.

Tell them. We know your gambling self is watching games.

Jrue and Randle are having career years. AD legit gets hurt every game. Something ain’t adding up

I think AD is the only superstar with his resume, been in the league for a nice bit, who gets a pass for his lack of success. It's one thing to get on AD about playoff success, it's another to now give a pass for AD being in 14th place.

I understand that it's still relatively early and they could make up some games and get into the offs, but RIGHT NOW? Given the win totals in NOP since he's been there, combined with this season? Come on. The Pels for a myriad of reasons haven't won games w/AD being on the floor since he's been there.

Questioning his impact on winning is fair game. They're in damn 14th place w/a soon to be 250 Million dollar player along w/Jrue and JR.

What talent do they have besides AD, Jrue and JuJu?

Elf is hurt, Mirotic is always hurt. Everyone else is either *** or inconsistent. Pels need wings and a PG. Jrue wants to be a 2 so he can focus more on putting the clamps on people.

They def have enough talent to atleast be the 8th seed i'm not denying that, I absolutely think if AD is there through the season they will still make that tho.

But saying he doesn't effect winning is completely nuts.

Curious as to where y'all had NO's finishing coming into the year

Just browsed the predictions thread, it's only like a page long :smh: like one person had the Pels higher than 5th seed. Everyone else had them 7-8 or out of the playoffs
Go back to October when Pels won 4 straight to start the Season and were smacking TF outta ppl................folks had them Super Super Super high ASAP......were talking about "they will beat GSW this year"

For real, go look.

Prisoners but still, just curious to see who was talking fast when they popped off 4 quick ones vs Rox, Clips and Kings

What talent do they have besides AD, Jrue and JuJu?

Elf is hurt, Mirotic is always hurt. Everyone else is either *** or inconsistent. Pels need wings and a PG. Jrue wants to be a 2 so he can focus more on putting the clamps on people.

Their wing rotation isn’t any more trash than the Grizzlies. Definitely not more trash than the Rockets.

It’s a shame b/c Jrue is playing like a top 3 guard in the conference too

Don't think AD deserves any passes, I just want us to start getting into Davis vs. Giannis vs. Embiid because that's the real discussion

Y'all beating around the bush

I don't care who your surrounding players are, you should not be in last place with AD/Jrue/Randle...................

Frazier can also play.
They don't have the best wings but Wes John, Solo Hill and Darius Miller and Ian Clark with his championship pedigree aren't the worst Wings out there..........NO EXCUSE for them, at all
Pels wings are either washed or *** lol

Only so much you can do when your role players are ***. Some players need more help. AD is one of those guys.

I'm not knocking AD for the Pelicans for being in 14th place in December...in THIS Western Conference.

Margin of error is SLIM and they're down 2 starters.

Everyone was just slandering Harden and Houston to hell just a few weeks ago and now they're climbing up the standings. Again...there are legit 14 teams contending for 8 spots right now.

By the way this is exactly what I've been talking about. Yall been busting AD's balls for years about not making the postseason. Booker wins 5 games in two weeks and he's the next coming. Still has yet to win 25 games and the suns have gotten worse since his rookie season.

Where is the dialogue?

Curious as to where y'all had NO's finishing coming into the year

Just browsed the predictions thread, it's only like a page long :smh: like one person had the Pels higher than 5th seed. Everyone else had them 7-8 or out of the playoffs

I knew they would be worse w/o Rondo but not this bad and it can get worse. They might not crack 36-40 wins.

To keep it a buck, Embiid is as transcendent as it gets. He truly have it all. He commands a hard double or it’s curtains.

No Embiid slander ever
*cough cough* Conditioning *cough cough*

If he ever gets that in check then in the words of Buc Em = League ******

To keep it a buck, Embiid is as transcendent as it gets. He truly have it all. He commands a hard double or it’s curtains.

No Embiid slander ever

Those Possessions where Horford had him locked up in the postseason say different
200.gif

By the way this is exactly what I've been talking about. Yall been busting AD's balls for years about not making the postseason. Booker wins 5 games in two weeks and he's the next coming. Still has yet to win 25 games and the suns have gotten worse since his rookie season.

Where is the dialogue?

Pelicans with Davis have never won less than 27 games

Suns with Booker have never won more than 24 games

Don't think AD deserves any passes, I just want us to start getting into Davis vs. Giannis vs. Embiid because that's the real discussion

Y'all beating around the bush

Giannis. Once he gets the rebound, he’s running past you, once he picks up that ball from the 3 point line, it’s a free throw shot attempt. You need two/three guys defending him in the paint. He’s making plays when you collapse. And all this without a jump shot at the very moment.

Have ya been watching real live games of him playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom