**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man let's have some fun pretending we are GMs and we are trying to lure a player to join our team.

What would your self pitch be.

Let's start with KD

I just saw the KD out of bounds play. There is no way you can convince me that the refs are blatantly and actively trying to ensure the Warriors win in every single game they play. Those refs gotta be suspended for that one. disgusting
if that was the case they would have called that charge on harden on the previous play. it was such an easy play to call too

officiating is just bad period

That euro step push off with the ball Harden does that got Ingram heated is borderline genius and unstoppable.

Can’t do that in a pick up game though. Would turn into a mma match every time.

:lol::lol::lol: My guy what? What is harden doing to "Change" the game... He wasn't the first guy to Bring in this wave of shooting a lot of threes. It's working for Harden this season, but i can assure you that most coaches aren't pushing for there star players to dribble the clock down & take a step back contested 28 footer. :lol:

James Harden game & shot selection works for HIM, for 98% of the league the shots he takes are Bad shots...

Harden really got ya'll out here going extreme with the takes... You got NT'ers calling people out for saying that one player averaging 5+ turnovers is bad for the team.

You got another dude in here trying to entertain James Harden as the greatest offensive player of all time, and then is stumped as to why another poster brought up his playoff numbers :lol:

Ya'll dudes are flat out REACHING
Who said he's the first? I said he was pushing it to the limits. Shooting this many threes HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

Also in terms of GS, can i have an update on their washed meter now? because i don't wanna hear ya'll drag GS all season, talk about how bad their bench is, How boogie won't do anything for them, How Draymond is a liability on the court etc etc...

And then when your team loses to them, it's back to GS being this unbeatable giant that nobody stands a chance against.

Yea I hate when someone has a certain opinion about someone/something and then a soon as their team is involved, that opinion suddenly changes.

Also in terms of GS, can i have an update on their washed meter now? because i don't wanna hear ya'll drag GS all season, talk about how bad their bench is, How boogie won't do anything for them, How Draymond is a liability on the court etc etc...

And then when your team loses to them, it's back to GS being this unbeatable giant that nobody stands a chance against.
Spot on

Gsw goes on a win streak and it’ll be back to “unfair! Theyve got five all stars! Unfair!” in a hurry. NT can’t stand draymond, his narrative here ranges from being a 24 hour fitness bench warmer to all-star talent.

Spot on

Gsw goes on a win streak and it’ll be back to “unfair! Theyve got five all stars! Unfair!” in a hurry. NT can’t stand draymond, his narrative here ranges from being a 24 hour fitness bench warmer to all-star talent.

Draymond is certified trash but if you threw me out there and let me hack and set illegal screens for 30 minutes I would give you some great minutes.

Yea I hate when someone has a certain opinion about someone/something and then a soon as their team is involved, that opinion suddenly changes.

Bro for weeks you continue to post this..... as if i haven't been in this thread for weeks Still slandering Lebron when he deserves it. As if i haven't stated multiple times that him being here is gonna push some FA's away... stop with this fake *** narrative :lol:.

Not to mention this entire thread does this Whenever a player isn't a Laker or is even RUMORED to be interested in L.A :rofl:

Randle, D-Lo went from "bust" to nice young prospects once they left LA.

PG was rumored as a lock to LA, suddenly he became mr overrated, WGH, and not a franchise player ..... Now he resigns in OKC he's MVP caliber

AD looks like he has a real chance of becoming a Laker in the near future.... Suddenly AD is overated & he doesn't play "Winning" basketball :lol:

Ya'll Called Lebron ya'll GOAT swinging loudly from his balls, claiming he makes any team an instant contender.... He signs with LA.... suddenly there's idk if the Lakers make the playoffs.

Cut it out :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom