**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** we may have to bring Melo in since Lebby finally getting old.

It isn't figure skating. You don't get extra points for being aesthetically pleasing. Carmelo had more variety in his game than Harden too, but he wasn't a better offensive player.

Also it's funny that clip of Kobe's 61 point game in MSG was used... because he made 20 free throws in that game. He made more free throws than field goals. I thought you guys hated that.
giphy.gif

That is Steph's influence.

I was talking about this being both Steph and Hardens era and we got warped into a convo about rings, when I was speaking about their influence.

Using MJ as a comparison is a non sequitur; their isn't a similar player dominating as he did

Harden is an elite playmaking PG with the ability to also lead the league in scoring. Special player.

Lol that 61 pts game at MSG Kobe made 19 FGs and 18 FTs. Harden scored 45 the other day on 8 FGs and 21 FTs. Again he's only making .3 more shots per game than FTs this season.

And who said the points count more? NBA is entertainment as well. And the majority of Harden's antics aren't entertaining even though they're effective.

There have already been 15 games this season where Harden has made more FTs than actual buckets.

I remember the Carmelo is a more “natural” scorer than LeBron debate.

Carmelo just misses more but on a variety of shots though
ya think people said this to define their games
melo had more ways to score... prettier moves and shots etc
bron game is pretty cut and dry lol

Its 2019 and people still don’t understand that Harden takes like half of his shots from 3s. He will convert less fgs but more points.

Steph Curry averages 29 a game and takes 11 3s/game. He's averaging twice as many made FGs as FTs (and is actually making the same amount of FGs per game as Harden).

Steph Curry averages 29 a game and takes 11 3s/game. He's averaging twice as many made FGs as FTs (and is actually making the same amount of FGs per game as Harden).
Harden leads the league in drives per game iirc its 3s and drives for him like 90% of the time

It’s too many bodies for it to be perception at this point fam
I'm failing to see how him being critical of Brett Brown during a FILM session is a "body".

We really going to act like every superstar/coach combo doesn't do this behind closed doors?

If Jimmy were airing out his grievances publicly again, then yes I'd be concerned. This is a damn film session after a blowout loss. And yall acting like he smashed Brett Browns daughter or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom