**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 on 1 work isn't the entire game & doesn't help fix small things.. guys don't get to practice plays, learn how to come off a pick, learn where certain teammates like the ball on the court etc etc (a bunch of things that are now figured out through trial & error in live games). Practice is needed for guys to execute correctly.

You can get most of that from 1 on 1/ group skill work. You need to learn where to throw the ball to a teammate, they are feeding that info on the iPad after you mess up, word to Blake griffin schooling the ref.

Teams practice when they have a few days off or have a home stand. Practice on the road? Nah

If you had to guess where is KD ending up?

Putting my money in now

Alot of time left this season for things to go both ways. But if I had to pick right now I would say:

1.Lakers (all that playing with Lebron talk was **** out his ***) 30%
2.Knicks 30%
3.Warriors 20%
4.The Field (Clippers, ect) 20%

Alot of time left this season for things to go both ways. But if I had to pick right now I would say:

2.Knicks 30%
3.Warriors 20%
i think warriors 50%
knicks 20%
field 30% lol

Right again abt Jimmy like clockwork :lol: VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

upload_2019-1-4_16-31-39.jpeg

Now all we need is for Brown to get fired and for Thibs to get bought in...and Jimmy B will have successfully completed the 3-peat

If we are talking about the single act of putting the ball into the basket, then Harden may be on Kobe's level.

harden don't even sniff Kobe's arsenal/repertoire though. Not even close.

Harden does the same 2 things on offense. Kobe could do everything, his footwork was all time great status in the post. That's the argument for Kobe's offense > Harden's. Nobody's arguing that 2 points is 2 points no matter how you get it. Anyone that's balled would probably appreciate more how hard it was to do what Kobe could do, as opposed to what Harden does. It's aesthetics at the end of the day. The Mamba was pivoting multiple times, pump faking and shooting over a hand in his grill on a regular basis. Yeah, not the most efficient shot in basketball, but the dude made it consistently and you expect it from him. That's where the admiration lies. Ain't nobody guzzling over Harden's same between the legs, crossover on the spot and step back 3. It's great it goes in so much, but nobody amazed by it.

Just my 2 cents anyway. mamba a bad man

Outside of starting/closing line ups

How many minutes has Butler played with Embiid and no Simmons. And how many minutes has Butler played with Simmons and no Embiid.

Nothing Jimmy's done is that bad or out of the norm though. It's the fact that it keeps getting publicized for us to talk about that's the problem. Gotta keep things in house. There's always room for improvement whether your on a losing team or just not playing up to your potential this is normal from athletes in all sports.

Nothing Jimmy's done is that bad or out of the norm though. It's the fact that it keeps getting publicized for us to talk about that's the problem. Gotta keep things in house. There's always room for improvement whether your on a losing team or just not playing up to your potential this is normal from athletes in all sports.
The issue I think was he was the one not keeping it in house

2.Knicks 30%
3.Warriors 20%

If he goes to the Lakers he’s an idiot. He was surprised at all the backlash after going to GS. I’m surprised at how surprised he was. Who in his circle is told him people would accept that decision

He’d get backlash for joining forces with Lebron too. He’d look weak. Feel like if he leaves it’ll be to be his own man. But nothing surprises me with this guy.

What’s causing his unhappiness in GS? Is it the fact that he doesn’t feel he’s getting the respect and praise a back to back champ should get?

If we are talking about the single act of putting the ball into the basket, then Harden may be on Kobe's level.

harden don't even sniff Kobe's arsenal/repertoire though. Not even close.

Harden does the same 2 things on offense. Kobe could do everything, his footwork was all time great status in the post. That's the argument for Kobe's offense > Harden's. Nobody's arguing that 2 points is 2 points no matter how you get it. Anyone that's balled would probably appreciate more how hard it was to do what Kobe could do, as opposed to what Harden does. It's aesthetics at the end of the day. The Mamba was pivoting multiple times, pump faking and shooting over a hand in his grill on a regular basis. Yeah, not the most efficient shot in basketball, but the dude made it consistently and you expect it from him. That's where the admiration lies. Ain't nobody guzzling over Harden's same between the legs, crossover on the spot and step back 3. It's great it goes in so much, but nobody amazed by it.

Just my 2 cents anyway. mamba a bad man

Perfect said my man.

Aint it harder shooting step back 3 and making them then fade-aways from the block

Being impressed with Kobe’s footwork when he bit MJs whole style but diminishing a true 1 of 1 in Harden is baffling

Steph and KD are 1 of 1 too and their games are a lot more exciting than Harden to watch. Y'all must like watching the same movie over and over again.

Steph and KD are 1 of 1 too and their games are a lot more exciting than Harden to watch. Y'all must like watching the same movie over and over again.

The argument is about footwork doe.

Every player has their tendencies and habits. We can dumb down everyone’s game if we hate them enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom