**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
harden will never give you this beautiful move right here. never ever. dudes sleeping on kobe fundamentals. there was nothing he couldnt do on the basketball court. Probably most skill player of all time, when we're talking actual tangible skills.

The argument is about footwork doe.

Every player has their tendencies and habits. We can dumb down everyone’s game if we hate them enough.

Lol you picked up a tiny portion of what dude said. Literally right before footwork he said Kobe can do everything. Bean had moves on top of moves, and counter moves when the defense was great. I've never said James ain't great at what he does, it's just not necessarily appealing to watch as some of the other current great scorers and some from years past. Y'all also must REALLY enjoy watching dudes shoot free throws.

With Harden you're getting a drive, a cross x stepback, or a flail and a foul (combined with the aforementioned). Impressive that he's able to dominate to this degreewith this limited set but that's today's NBA.

Aint it harder shooting step back 3 and making them then fade-aways from the block
That step back 3 is lethal. Once he creates a separation and air space, it's over. The fact that he's also hitting those at excellent percentage, plus the ability to draw fouls makes it a real life cheat code.

Probably most skill player of all time, when we're talking actual tangible skills

1.gif

I'm trying to give harden credit but yall make it difficult because yall wanna give him more credit than he's earned

Kobe was a good passer, when he actually chose to.

There are levels though, and Kobe certainly was never on his.

True. Harden is a better playmaker. I mean, he came up as point guard.

Kobe is a better natural scorer. Could do it in so many ways and in an era with less foul calls and without baiting a defender to foul him.

How soon we forget old Kobe in D'Antoni's system putting up numbers before he tore his Achilles.

Yup when he went to primary ball handler as Nash was in and out of the lineup I think he had like 32 games of 7+ assists and 11 double digit assist games by far the most of his career in any season. MDA offense is steroids. Started calling him Kobe Johnson that year.

It isn't figure skating. You don't get extra points for being aesthetically pleasing. Carmelo had more variety in his game than Harden too, but he wasn't a better offensive player.

Also it's funny that clip of Kobe's 61 point game in MSG was used... because he made 20 free throws in that game. He made more free throws than field goals. I thought you guys hated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom