**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timberbulls Era over? Or Hoiberg gonna come through and complete the circle of life?

Layden will be out I’m sure. But I know the problem is Glenn Taylor. Dude needs to sell the team or let well you know....

I saw Marc Spears already go there with Ed Pinckney not being the intern head coach. I understand black coaches don’t get the opportunities like that even for an interim coach in most spots. But if Flip was here at some point Ryan was going to take over if not he was going to get a shot. KAT & Wigs like him and from what I’ve seen he was good with Ricky and Zach. I think right now whatever the plan is until April is just have a new voice in practice and see how your two max guys react.

Hopefully Zach has told Wigs and KAT about being coached by Fred. If Glenn ignores that and wants “yes guys” and it fails again at some point Glenn needs to go. And I hope my people back home voice that LOUDLY!

If I had to guess the East starters will be Kyrie-Kemba-Kawhi-Giannis-Embiid.

Bench will be Ben, Jimmy, Oladipo, Blake and either Tatum or Drummond.

West will be Curry-Harden-Bron-KD-AD.

Bench will be Westbrook, Dame, PG, Jokic, Luka and Klay probably.

He probably won't, but Siakam should be an all-star

Also it’ll prob end up this way but Sixers having 3 all stars while Bucks, Raptors only having 1 feels wrong... embiid obviously gets in but I think it should be either Ben or Butler and not both (they most likely both get in tho)

Also it’ll prob end up this way but Sixers having 3 all stars while Bucks, Raptors only having 1 feels wrong... embiid obviously gets in but I think it should be either Ben or Butler and not both (they most likely both get in tho)

6ers should have only 1. Maybe Simmons

Yes let’s let in two inferior players that nobody cares to see averaging worse numbers than both Ben and Jimmy because the Sixers trash *** bench has them two games behind the Bucks and three games behind the Raptors.

You’re getting defensive

Kawhi/Lowry
Giannis
Oladipo
Embiid/ Simmons
Kyrie
Vucci mane
Blake
Beal
Kemba

Do Brooklyn and Miami get an all star if they are in the playoff hunt? Does Milwaukee get another guy since they are legit?

I could be wrong

Middleton at this point should get the nod over Tatum

Vucevic is having a career year and putting up efficient big stats in a semi winning year so far. I’d rather pick him than say Drummond

You’re getting defensive

Kawhi/Lowry
Giannis
Oladipo
Embiid/ Simmons
Kyrie
Vucci mane
Blake
Beal
Kemba

Do Brooklyn and Miami get an all star if they are in the playoff hunt? Does Milwaukee get another guy since they are legit?

I could be wrong
DLo or Dinwiddie?? LOL ...

Between them two and the fro, I'm really enjoying watching some BROOKLYN Nets games.

You’re getting defensive

Kawhi/Lowry
Giannis
Oladipo
Embiid/ Simmons
Kyrie
Vucci mane
Blake
Beal
Kemba

I could be wrong
No and No lol Middleton over Lowry if anything

I'd consider a guy from Miami or Brooklyn if they were having a similar season to Kemba, but they're not

Vucci, Kemba, Beal and Blake are the only ones in the east from losing teams I'd consider to get in

If Philly got 3 in, it's more a statement about the conference than anything but they have a genuine case

You’re getting defensive

Kawhi/Lowry
Giannis
Oladipo
Embiid/ Simmons
Kyrie
Vucci mane
Blake
Beal
Kemba

I could be wrong

There is zero chance in hell Beal playing on a team at 9 games below .500 averaging basically the same numbers he has the past two years, Josh Richardson or D-Lo is making it over Jimmy Butler.

Lowry shouldn’t even get in over Middleton if we’re gonna award another team for winning.

There is zero chance in hell Beal playing on a team at 9 games below .500 averaging basically the same numbers he has the past two years, Josh Richardson or D-Lo is making it over Jimmy Butler.

Lowry shouldn’t even get in over Middleton if we’re gonna award another team for winning.

Beal is an all star bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom