**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Chris Broussard even work for anyone now?

The fact that his tweets still get attention blows my mind

Chris actually has gotten a lot better...and has a more nuanced understanding of the game than the typical talking heads. This tweet was funny though :lol:.

“We also might see a different Otto Porter now that Wall is sidelined. In the 121 minutes that Porter has played without Wall this season, he has played like the star they envisioned, averaging 19.6 points, 8.3 rebounds per 36 minutes while shooting 52 percent from the floor and 38.9 percent from deep, per NBA.com tracking. Those numbers shrink to 13.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 47 percent shooting with Wall on the floor. Last season, a similar trend followed: Porter’s numbers ballooned without Wall across the board.”

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-7_10-56-19.png
    upload_2019-1-7_10-56-19.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 4
I legit got hit on the head during my rec league game and fell down. The opposite bench was shouting i was just flopping like Harden. #influence

how is the cavs roster is on pace for the worst defensive rtg ever, the '91 nuggets got 173 dropped on them without a single three. this team is 3 points per 100 possessions worse :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom