**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
General finances as well as other "adulting" stuff. How to change a tire/oil. How to cook simple meals.

There's really no reason why this stuff shouldn't be introduced to kids in school. It's pretty ridiculous.
U know the reason...its easier to make money off of dumber consumers

General finances as well as other "adulting" stuff. How to change a tire/oil. How to cook simple meals.

There's really no reason why this stuff shouldn't be introduced to kids in school. It's pretty ridiculous.
My dad wouldn't give me car keys until I changed all four tires on the car with him watching. Will be doing the same to my kid regardless of gender.

U know the reason...its easier to make money off of dumber consumers

I don’t disagree, but I also think it has to do with it generally being assumed that parents will teach kids things like cooking, managing money, etc.

TF? This is weird as hell...LOL...
That's what why I was asking about the Pat situation. Why are teams willing helping other teams/players get out of ****** situation??? I dont get it, someone explain. I'm certain is with cap and stuff, but still confused.

Not sure where you from Fam, but there are tons of trade schools out there.

Finance is a different story, I agree.

Can you really blame Hedo for siding with a dictator. You see how they treat the opposition look what’s happening to Kanter. I cant really say i would do the right given the circumstances major props to Enes for standing up.

I urge you guys to look into how repressive of a regime Erdogan is running in Turkey.....killing dissenters, silencing critics, jailing opposition and stirpping them of human rights, intimidating college professors.....on and on......he's an islamofascist dictator and everyone with celebrity status in the turkish community should be speaking up against him and not revert to cowardice by siding with him i.e. Hedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom