**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where you from Fam, but there are tons of trade schools out there.

Finance is a different story, I agree.
I know there are trade schools. I'm talking about it being a normal high school class. Take it along with math, history, science, English, etc. It would be just as important if not more than anything else you'd be learning.

I urge you guys to look into how repressive of a regime Erdogan is running in Turkey.....killing dissenters, silencing critics, jailing opposition and stirpping them of human rights, intimidating college professors.....on and on......he's an islamofascist dictator and everyone with celebrity status in the turkish community should be speaking up against him and not revert to cowardice by siding with him i.e. Hedo
Its just easier said than Done. I have grand parents who lost friends for opposing a dictatorship. Its just not an easy choice to make.

Y’all really philosophical up in here today talmbout the Turkish regime and education...like this more than Harden’s free throws debate
Might as well talk bout some real stuff until we get some games/news going

Super Hot Takes are always welcomed of course :nerd:

Its just easier said than Done. I have grand parents who lost friends for opposing a dictatorship. Its just not an easy choice to make.

absolutely. very difficult. but for Hedo to become a mouthpiece of the regime and speak against someone who's being brave to fight it, like Kanter, is extremely disappointing I'm sure to all the brave Turkish men and women fighting against a dictator.

I know there are trade schools. I'm talking about it being a normal high school class. Take it along with math, history, science, English, etc. It would be just as important if not more than anything else you'd be learning.
All facts mane...big majority of when I’m stressing is finances/ money managment :smh:

The other subjects are important of course, but after college they took a backseat to handling these dollars

I dont know but Enes cant even return to his home country. Its not like in the states when your opposing Trump its fine and everyone does it. Youre gonna get your *** killed if you oppose him.

he didn't have a gun to his head when moved back to turkey and eventually took that position with government.
he's a mouthpiece for the regime. you're on some "he's only following orders" bs

absolutely. very difficult. but for Hedo to become a mouthpiece of the regime and speak against someone who's being brave to fight it, like Kanter, is extremely disappointing I'm sure to all the brave Turkish men and women fighting against a dictator.
If i were Hedo i got money and all id just keep a low profile.Wouldnt want to rock the boat. Kanter is a better man than most.

he didn't have a gun to his head when moved back to turkey and eventually took that position with government.
he's a mouthpiece for the regime. you're on some "he's only following orders" bs
Would you say no to the most powerful man in the country and who has killed countless people? Hedo is well known in Turkey Erdogan and his men probably approched him. Its easier said than done.

Turkey is an interesting place....it’s basiclly the Middle East n Eastern Europe in one country...not surprised its conflicts there

3rd world countries and middle eastern countries are wild. Politics and all that **** is wild. Have a friend who works with a guy running for office and a corporation here gave him a bag with like $3 M in it and they were heated when the money was returned. Even saying no thanks to favors will get you heat.

Yea I feel u...problem is some of the parents also assume that somebody else gon teach the kids all that...so its just a never ending bs cycle :lol: :smh:

True...and the fact is not everybody’s parents are the best teachers of those kind of practical skills. Like my parents, for example, have been historically pretty bad with money management. I’ve probably learned more about what not to do from them than what to do. :smh: :lol:

Ya man you got kids listening to you . Don’t be sayin **** like that. I don’t even like talking about death round my little ones much less suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom