**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching Giannis’ possessions last night, Gobert’s length bothered him some but Giannis smoked a few layups he normally makes. They did a good job not fouling him. Unless you have Gobert length, I don’t think this strategy will work cause even still Giannis was bodying this man

Last edited:
donovan mitchell better not plateau like tyreke evans :lol:
hope this is just a sophmore slump, but i do see a bunch of bad habits carrying over

His next step really should be to replicate the same averages except with higher efficiency and better shot selection.

His next step really should be to replicate the same averages except with higher efficiency and better shot selection.

Needs to create for others more too. His assist rate is pretty bad for someone who handles the ball as much as he does.

This is how BI should be getting his buckets.

It's a lot easier to play this way when there's not 2 Cs on the floor. Kuz being back improved the spacing a lot even though he wasn't hitting ****.

Would rather Mitchell's 7 3s per game on 29% shooting than a certain PG in Philly who's shot about 7 3s in his entire life.

His form is there, we know he can make them, just needs to select his shots better.

Good read on how Utah defended Giannis last night.

I wonder if more teams will take this approach.

Horford guards him a good bit when the Celtics play them. He’s still obviously not the physical presence that Greek is, but he isn’t going to get completely overpowered time after time either....That’s why it wasn’t completely shocking that the Bucks won the last matchup when both Horford and Morris (another bigger body) were out.

Does Lonzo Ball need to completely revamp his shooting motion to make it in the league long term? Those FT numbers are horrendous especially for a guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom