**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is about Black empowerment, then this is awesome. With Barack involved, I am brimming with interest. So much has gone to Europe and Asia, it is about time that the Motherland has gotten some love. She did give birth to those who made the sport popular.

1A75B1ED-3DDE-4999-8710-8D522CAA1232.jpeg

At all star practice and AD playing the long game. Not putting any shots up and just standing on the sidelines

Silver and the NBA do the obvious things that fans will like and usually err on the side of caution...the ppl in charge of the NFL operate in the complete opposite way
NFL is difficult product but Goodell is not a good commish anymore, should of been gone a long time ago but then again who are they gonna replace him with?

i dont see the correlation tbh. the shoes are dope. are they not?
I have about 10 pairs of LeBron but I am no means a Lebron fan.
Funny thing...scrolling thru his feed...he appears to be VERY Anti-Trump.

This is why you can't always trust that left/right ****. Mans hate Trump...but he still sus
DAMN trying to go through these last 20 pages. Dude hates trump and hates everyone with color.

Silver and the NBA do the obvious things that fans will like and usually err on the side of caution...the ppl in charge of the NFL operate in the complete opposite way

there was a time when the NBA was taking Roger Goddell like actions. let us never forget the 2005 dress code.

BIL-DRESS-CODE.jpg

:smh: at treating grown men like theyre some grade school kids

there was a time when the NBA was taking Roger Goddell like actions. let us never forget the 2005 dress code.

BIL-DRESS-CODE.jpg

:smh: at treating grown men like theyre some grade school kids
In the end it is still he NBA’s product. I wouldn’t want to be in their position at that time.:lol:

Duncan should’ve got a fine for those jeans.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom