**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol funniest part is it feels like the nba is forcing dirk out. He never even said he was leaving or this is a fair-well lol
Mavericks retired his jersey a month ago lmaoooo

Meanwhile, everybody asking why dwade is leaving and saying he's still good and one guy said 'he's built like captain america'

why the differing narratives?

Lol funniest part is it feels like the nba is forcing dirk out. He never even said he was leaving or this is a fair-well lol
Mavericks retired his jersey a month ago lmaoooo

Meanwhile, everybody asking why dwade is leaving and saying he's still good and one guy said 'he's built like captain america'

why the differing narratives?

Dirk cannot even walk anymore that is why and he is 7 foot. haha

professional athletes can't cheat on their wives. it's logistically not possible.

let's argue.

I feel like Giannis the only superstar with an old school mentality. Trying hard at the ASG to win, rather be the main guy and beat all the super teams, etc.

What exactly is an “old school mentality”? Them ***** woulda jumped to play with each other back then too...if they could. And the best teams and teams that won all had crazy talent.

It’s cuz Giannis is likeable right now.....the green stage. Don’t worry...y’all too will **** on him, and when the talent in Milwaukee grows with him (Middleton etc) or they add extra pieces the smart way and hit on some guys that make them formidable for a stretch...you won’t be signing this tune about “doing it all himself” and “the main guy”.

I swear...every since GSW got better....there’s been this incessant need to frame basketball greatness by playing hero ball and not winning. The most talented teams always win. They usually have multiple great players. Players capable of “carrying teams that ultimately won’t win”. We over penalizing teams for winning and being talented. It’s interesting. Like, they were saying if KD goes to the Knicks and takes them to a final or loses in the ECF on his “own team”...then he’ll be great and respected. Like, he ain’t do that **** in OKC :smh:.

That’s what bud & Steph were talking about. Damn if you actually win, and empower the talent around you. It’s about “carying bums” and losing now :lol: :smh:.

It’s gon be a sad day when ***** start to hate on my guy geeek freak :smh:. Like AI said, it’s coming....

What exactly is an “old school mentality”? Them ***** woulda jumped to play with each other back then too...if they could. And the best teams and teams that won all had crazy talent.

It’s cuz Giannis is likeable right now.....the green stage. Don’t worry...y’all too will **** on him, and when the talent in Milwaukee grows with him (Middleton etc) or they add extra pieces the smart way and hit on some guys that make them formidable for a stretch...you won’t be signing this tune about “doing it all himself” and “the main guy”.

I swear...every since GSW got better....there’s been this incessant need to frame basketball greatness by playing hero ball and not winning. The most talented teams always win. They usually have multiple great players. Players capable of “carrying teams that ultimately won’t win”. We over penalizing teams for winning and being talented. It’s interesting. Like, they were saying if KD goes to the Knicks and takes them to a final or loses in the ECF on his “own team”...then he’ll be great and respected. Like, he ain’t do that **** in OKC :smh:.

That’s what bud & Steph were talking about. Damn if you actually win, and empower the talent around you. It’s about “carying bums” and losing now :lol: :smh:.

It’s gon be a sad day when ***** start to hate on my guy geeek freak :smh:. Like AI said, it’s coming....

The Luka turn is coming one day too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom